EA this is an Important question

by aleejofernandez

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA this is an Important question

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Can EA games tranfer my local data save at cloud into my Google play Centre cloud... the problems is that EA games gave me rewards but I was logged out and now that rewards are into my local data save Cloud!! So i can't join my reward in tournament ... help me
Message 1 of 5 (479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA this is an Important question

EA DICE Team

@aleejofernandez,

We are unable to transfer any cloud data.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (487 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@aleejofernandez,

We are unable to transfer any cloud data.

--Tom

Message 2 of 5 (488 Views)

★★ Apprentice
So can you restart my regards Again? @Straatford87
Message 3 of 5 (452 Views)

EA DICE Team

@aleejofernandez

I sadly can't help with that either. See the following threads for more information:

Since all support for this game is done through Firemonkeys, it would be best to contact them for further help or questions.

--Tom

Message 4 of 5 (446 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 

I was reading this post, and you said to @aleejofernandez that the best way is contacting Firemonkeys Support Team, but if you investigate in the Firemonkeys'  facebook page some people are trying to contact them (me included) at least 5 weeks ago and there's no answers you EA Team must do something a lot of people stop playing this amazing game because there is no answers, in my case I lost all my save data, with exclusive cars like M4 Razor and a Challenger SRT8 Snoop Dogg, I already send a request the last week but every moment I feel more and more disapointed. Without all my stuff I won't play anymore

Message 5 of 5 (438 Views)