EA account causing Need For Speed Undercover to freeze on PS3

by Luciano19866

Original Post

EA account causing Need For Speed Undercover to freeze on PS3

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Started this game again last week, not played since 2011. My problem is I cannot play it when signed in to EA nation or the game will freeze, the console doesn't its just the game that freezes. If I sign out of EA nation it doesn't freeze. I am trying to get the Platinum trophy so I need to play a few games online but can't due to the freezing, it will freeze at the end of every race. Also freezes after every race in career but I can solve that by just signing out of EA nation.

I spoke to someone on EA online chat and they said my account must be bugged? They said they could no longer help so to come on here and ask if anyone could think of what could be causing the issue or of any other solution.

Here is what I've tried.. Tried a different copy of the game, a different PS3 console, changing my EA email address to match my PSN one, a new save file. Using a new save file the game freezes the second the intro starts, if I sign out of PSN the game will start. I've tried 2 different PSN accounts and the game works fine on them. Its a very strange issue.
Message 1 of 2 (549 Views)

Re: EA account causing Need For Speed Undercover to freeze on PS3

★★ Novice

Surly someone has a solution this? Its driving me nuts! I seriously can't believe EA can't fix this issue with my EA account!

Message 2 of 2 (516 Views)