Dreamshots won't upload to Autolog

by danielic76

Original Post

Re: Dreamshots won't upload to Autolog

★★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Tom@EA_Joker@EA_Mai@EA_Mat@EA_Zoe

Is there any progress on fixing dreamshots? I have been trying taking photos for 2-3 trophy requirements in the game. I am not sure if people already tried this already but even though ''Your Dreamshot has been sent to autolog'' message doesn't appear, if you take a lot of pictures, the game does warn that you need more space for more picture. After you finish the race, if you select another map to race on and you try to take pictures there, the game still warns about lack of space. However, as soon as you quit the career menu and go to the main menu, the pictures get all deleted. I really hope you can fix this problem. A lot of people are counting on it.

Message 21 of 41 (973 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@CypriotDestroyer wrote:

Hello @EA_Tom@EA_Joker@EA_Mai@EA_Mat@EA_Zoe

I am not sure if people already tried this already but even though ''Your Dreamshot has been sent to autolog'' message doesn't appear, if you take a lot of pictures, the game does warn that you need more space for more picture.

What you describe is just an interface alert, in reality either the game cannot connect to the upload server, the database doesn't exist anymore, user quota was deleted, things of that sort.

The game was programmed in collaboration with Criterion and DICE, so there is a good chance someone who knows about it is still working for EA, just a matter of reaching him/her. It's unfortunate there is no true time window to get a resolution, BFBC2 took two plus months and BFBC1 took two plus years until someone who was willing and capable to touch it was reached. Not wanting to put down you good EA community representatives too much, but at least with BFBC2 fans took to the game credits and picked up the phone. I know of two people who said they directly spoke with a DICE dev over the phone right before BFBC2 got fixed. So obviously the lack of feedback with "no news" causes a certain type of  image for whoever is managing the thread...

DICE and Criterion being involved I still have faith on it, it's not a situation like The Run where the developing studio was shut down years ago. As our communities track games that cannot be beat anymore I would still appreciate more frequent updates from EA community representatives. It's not like the owners of a faulty product forget about it even if they don't keep posting every week.

Message 22 of 41 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ea, please, fix the Dreamshots!

Message 23 of 41 (921 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hey man,

Then what do you recommend we do? Should we just hope someone within EA helps us? Should we send mail to Autolog, DICE and Criterion? I really don't know what to do.
Message 24 of 41 (893 Views)

★ Apprentice

i sent an email directly to Criterion 3 weeks ago and no answer from them 

Message 25 of 41 (853 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think Criterion passes all the questions related to Hot Pursuit to this form. If dreamshot cannot be fixed, isn't it at least possible to change the requirement for the trophies 'Show Off', 'Share the Joy', 'Midnight Cowboy' and 'Share the Dream' ? I know in Need For Speed Undercover game, one of the online trophies was to attend to a special event held by EA. You had to check the website to see what events are hold on which days. However, now if you start the game, you automatically get the trophy. It doesn't matter what race you play. If dreamshots cannot be fixed, can't EA at least allow us to get the trophies automatically? 

Message 26 of 41 (800 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes! That would be a perfect solution if the autolog images can't be fixed. Actually, I'd say that's the BEST solution!

Message 27 of 41 (792 Views)

★★ Guide

I also agree :-)

Message 28 of 41 (788 Views)

★ Apprentice

i agree would make me very happy thats the best solution 

im on the run platinuming NFS games ,  platinumed  MW two weeks ago  and yesterday  NFS 2015  now im hitting up rivals 

im still angered that i put my time on HP and i couldn't get the platinum trophy . 

Message 29 of 41 (763 Views)

★★ Guide

I already have a problem with the game "THE CREW PS4", God forbid, in my second game of race happens a problem too. Am I not likely to play my favorite game style, because of these problems :-(

Message 30 of 41 (680 Views)