Original Post

Re: Dreamshots won't upload to Autolog

★★★ Apprentice

EA, please answer for to players.

C'mon @Straatford87@EA_Joker@EA_Mai@EA_Mat@EA_Zoe

Message 11 of 41 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will share this forum on twitter of @EAHelp to have our complaints can arrive. I have been trying to get into the game every day for more than 2 weeks to try to take a Dreamshot and I never get it. I bought the game exactly 3 weeks ago to find me with this? Thanks EA

Message 12 of 41 (1,085 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi all,

It's been forwarded for investigation. Will get back to you once I have more information.

Thanks for the report!

Kind regards,

Message 13 of 41 (1,031 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 Thank you for your attention 

Message 14 of 41 (975 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I have this problem too and I was about to buy the DLCs to boost my trophies but if I can't get the Platinum in the first place it won't help. So I'm not gonna buy ANY DLCs until this is fixed! I don't care if the autolog images work, all I want are the god damn trophies!

Message 15 of 41 (950 Views)

★ Apprentice

likewise friend i said the same thing  , would love to boost with you the dlc trophies if this gets fixed 

but really the game is awesome ( HOT DAMN the zonda sounds delicious  )

please add me if you like 

https://psnprofiles.com/DEATHWISH1988REF?order=a-z

Message 16 of 41 (943 Views)

★★ Guide

Same case with me, I shoot the photos, but do not save!

Message 17 of 41 (910 Views)

★ Novice
Hi ea team, the same - i shoot a lot of photos, but no upload possible/dreamshot weren`t saving. Please fix the problem. I want to get the trophies and the platinium, too.
Thx for fixing/helping
Message 18 of 41 (869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Dreamshots to Autolog, hmm... thankfully I got these trophies last year, but yeah I understand the problem.

There's a 500 Internal Server error on the autolog server when adding a record for the new photo, that's the problem.

EA server team will need to check the web server logs, should give a specific error message, maybe something is out of memory or storage, failing that server needs a reboot.

Seems fixable though don't know what the full error message says.

@Straatford87, if EA need another server admin that can work remotely, let me know. Wink

Message 19 of 41 (825 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Me too ... This issue are at all players!!
Unfourtiontally, This is the last trophy (Share the Joy) which you should Dreamshot a BMW Car and sharing it with your friends and After That I should earn The Platinum!

There is a trophy (Share the Joy) saying.. Dreamshot a BMW car & share it with your friends ... So, when I dreamshot (Capture) it .. it can't be able to save the photo in autolog to share it with friends ... and to win the trophy..

Please, I want a great help or advice that can help me to win this trophy because this is the last trophy to get it to earn the PLATINUM TROPHY!! @Straatford87
Message 20 of 41 (791 Views)