Re: Does Need for Speed: The Run allow hacked version of the game to play online

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does Need for Speed: The Run allow hacked version of the game to play online?

★ Novice

I realize it's a really old title.

I can't for the life of me explain how everyone I race against in online play has only a driver rating of "1" (I'm currently at 14), has access to cars I don't have even with the limited edition, and magically sling shot past me at key points without explanation to shut me out of placing top three or outright wrecking me.

Again, I'm aware it's a stupid old title, but holy crap why would I even bother buying games if all I have to do is download a hacked version that EA will totally let me play online.

Message 1 of 4 (600 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does Need for Speed: The Run allow hacked version of the game to play online

Community Manager

Hey @brianckelley

If you feel that someone is cheating or breaking the rules the best thing to do would be to report them so the Terms of Service team could take a look. They'll take the appropriate actions from there. 

You can find more details on how to submit a report over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (589 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @brianckelley

If you feel that someone is cheating or breaking the rules the best thing to do would be to report them so the Terms of Service team could take a look. They'll take the appropriate actions from there. 

You can find more details on how to submit a report over at the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (590 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent thanks. I'm not above reporting cheaters, but I'm the only one, in every single online race I've entered, with a legit, greater than 1, driver level. It's not just one person, it's practically every single person I'm racing against.
Message 3 of 4 (558 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@brianckelley there has been the problem where everyone is listed as being level 1, I been playing the game for years and has always shown level 1 racers in the multiplayer lobby before the race, but that being said, there are also cheaters
Message 4 of 4 (453 Views)