Need for speed payback idea!

by Khulsund

Original Post

Need for speed payback idea!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I would LOVE to get the Nissan 240SX SE to be added and i thing a lot of other people would love it to. I think its an awesome car to have and if u could maybe add back the Toyota Supra.
Message 1 of 6 (1,227 Views)

Re: Need for speed payback idea!

★★ Expert

@Khulsund Hey nice choice for a car....however E.A. can't just add any car without permission from the manufacturer! 

Regards

BLVD69

Message 2 of 6 (1,155 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well why cant EA just ask him?
Message 3 of 6 (1,141 Views)

★★ Pro

@Khulsund

Well they could but in order to get permission to use the cars there has to be a "agreement" between Ghost and the manufacturer in question. To simplify , lets say i want to use something of yours . You feel its very important to you so you set some rules in place for me to follow if i am going to use it. I to have some rules in place in order to use your item to my benefit. Other wise why use it right. It depends on what you want and what i want . If we cant meet in the middle then i don't use your item. Make sense ? I have done some reading and its a huge legal , contract abiding and representation process to use cars in game. I am simplifying it but hopefully you understand what i am saying. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (1,127 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah i think it makes sense🙂
Message 5 of 6 (1,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Khulsund

LOL , I can be hard to understand some times. Glad you could make some sense of what i said. I recommend searching the net with something like this

"how do game makers use cars in game"

This will bring up some good info . It will show you just how much is really involved in getting permission to use cars in game . Trust me it will blow your mind. :eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 6 (1,083 Views)