Constant hang/crash in ProStreet

by asf2424

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Constant hang/crash in ProStreet

★★★★ Novice

How do I fix it from happening, reinstall the game, I guess?

I just need some help here on this

sorry, no pic but idk if that means the post isn't legit, but I'm serious

Message 1 of 6 (647 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Constant hang/crash in ProStreet

EA DICE Team

@asf2424,

I assume this is for the PC version? You might want to start with reinstalling the game or selecting Repair Game while right-clicking the game in Origin.

You can also check our our freezing and crashing guide for more troubleshooting steps. If all of that fails, please reply to me with a dxdiag.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (667 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@asf2424,

I assume this is for the PC version? You might want to start with reinstalling the game or selecting Repair Game while right-clicking the game in Origin.

You can also check our our freezing and crashing guide for more troubleshooting steps. If all of that fails, please reply to me with a dxdiag.

Message 2 of 6 (668 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, that was the pc version. Will do, @Straatford87, will do.

Message 3 of 6 (634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 I don't see the repair game option, and I don't want to risk getting rid of the game by accident, so how could I reach that menu?

Message 4 of 6 (627 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @asf2424,

Don't worry about getting rid of the game by accident as you won't be able to.

The repair game option can be found by right-clicking the game portrait in Origin. You should see a list of options including Repair Game, Uninstall etc. However, some older games might not have the repair option available--that's most likely the cause if you're unable to find the option.

Please try out the other steps I listed and reply to this topic with a dxdiag if the issue persists. Let's try to get you back into the game as soon as possible.. Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (619 Views)

★★★★ Novice

k, here's my diagnostic thingy

Message 6 of 6 (594 Views)