Cd key invalid need for speed shift

by StarkD08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cd key invalid need for speed shift

★ Novice

Hello! I purchased need for speed shift on Steam 3 years ago, I played in a multiplayer game, and all was in order. and today priglosil me to the game, my friend, and we could not play. I got an error "registration code is already registered in the system". I was once Tokay was exactly the same mistake in another NFS, but then I just replaced the key on the other in the "live chat", but now Owned need for speed shift is in Steam, and peredobavit game in your library I can not. I would like to past the activation of my key had been canceled. I can not send you your key here all the general review. it would be logical to continue the conversation by Email. I hope you will soon answer my request because I want to play as expected.Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (1,811 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cd key invalid need for speed shift

EA DICE Team

@StarkD08

Please contact a Game Advisor to have them review any issues with your registration code:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK for a Chat option
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the timing of your request. Using a voIP such as Skype to contact us is also a valid option

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,079 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@StarkD08

Please contact a Game Advisor to have them review any issues with your registration code:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK for a Chat option
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the timing of your request. Using a voIP such as Skype to contact us is also a valid option

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

Message 2 of 3 (2,080 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem ,how did you solve?
Message 3 of 3 (1,096 Views)