Cannot activate product key for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

by ace4019

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I'm unable to activate product key for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit ingame.

Activator says that the game is activated, however, when I want to login in the game itself, it says I need to activate product key. However when I type it, it says that maximum amount of activations has been reached, and I need to enter a different key (I mean I paid for the product key - I bought it online through Origin store).

I tried to activate product key inside the game, but it always said that it cannot contact Autolog servers (or something like that).

Message 1 of 22 (25,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot activate product key for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the reply.

Indeed, to summarize the deauthorization process should be performed before the activation limit is reached.

Now at this stage the only thing that you can do is to follow the customer support team recommendations.

Please keep an eye on your email notifications or/and the request status.

View in thread

Message 5 of 22 (29,008 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
Announcements

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact Us using the Help Center.

Message 2 of 22 (24,903 Views)

@morfeus839 wrote:

I'm unable to activate product key for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit ingame.

Activator says that the game is activated, however, when I want to login in the game itself, it says I need to activate product key. However when I type it, it says that maximum amount of activations has been reached, and I need to enter a different key (I mean I paid for the product key - I bought it online through Origin store).

I tried to activate product key inside the game, but it always said that it cannot contact Autolog servers (or something like that).

Basically you can use the activation code up to five times but there is a tool available to deauthorize a computer.

Can you please try to use the in-game deauthorization tool for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, and let us know if it's working or not please?

Here is the how to proceed: Deauthorizing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on PC

Thanks.

Message 3 of 22 (24,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for answer. However, I was already told by advisors on live chats, that I should try that. However, that does not work at all.

The problem is that, I can deauthorize the game, however the game already has to be activated before starting, otherwise I am prompted to do so even before the game starts.

My opinion is that, the problem can only be solved by resetting number of activations, or entering different product key.

Message 4 of 22 (24,885 Views)

Thanks for the reply.

Indeed, to summarize the deauthorization process should be performed before the activation limit is reached.

Now at this stage the only thing that you can do is to follow the customer support team recommendations.

Please keep an eye on your email notifications or/and the request status.

Message 5 of 22 (29,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the help. I hope the support team will be able to help me solve this issue.

Message 6 of 22 (24,868 Views)

★ Novice

HELLO,

can someone provide more activation to the game?

Message 7 of 22 (24,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What can i do about the problem

Message 8 of 22 (24,620 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 22 (24,608 Views)

@zirobyte wrote:

HELLO,

can someone provide more activation to the game?

You can authorize 5 computers in the same time, but you can also deauthorize some computers whenever you want.

Message 10 of 22 (24,610 Views)