Can't see the Koenigsegg One:1

by Robbie3337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't see the Koenigsegg One:1

★★★ Apprentice

Hi everyone

I bought the complete edition of Need for Speed Rivals, but I can't see the Koenigsegg One:1. I have come to a post that said I must be level 21 to unlock the car, but I am past level 21 and I can't even see the car in a locked state in my garage. And by the way I am playing as a cop and on PC. I would appreciate anyone's help. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9 (6,096 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't see the Koenigsegg One:1

★★★ Apprentice

Hello

Thanks for your reply, but as I stated in my post, I am already at level 21. But don't worry, because when I took a break and came back, I started up my PC again and in the game, the car was just there. No notification... nothing, but anyway, problem solved without knowing the exact steps to the solution.

Thanks! :-)

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (6,093 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Robbie3337

You need to be at least rank 21 as cop and racer to unlock the One:1:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/NFS-Rivals-Koeniggsegg-ONE-ps4-issues/m-p/2977238#M80...

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (6,052 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello

Thanks for your reply, but as I stated in my post, I am already at level 21. But don't worry, because when I took a break and came back, I started up my PC again and in the game, the car was just there. No notification... nothing, but anyway, problem solved without knowing the exact steps to the solution.

Thanks! :-)

Message 3 of 9 (6,094 Views)

Community Manager

@Robbie3337

Okay, grand so. Thanks for letting us know!

barry.png
Message 4 of 9 (6,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First time ea was good

Message 5 of 9 (3,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wouldn’t it still be in the garage thought just locked? I also went thru the recently downloaded to see if it went through and it’s says installed but I click on it for the extra add on options and it says it’s not downloaded so idk what to do at this point 

Message 6 of 9 (2,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just reached rank 26 on both teams, I downloaded the DLC several times and the Koenigsegg One still doesn't appear

Message 7 of 9 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

OBS: I managed to solve it, I just needed to download the "Update Content" after downloading the DLC 

Message 8 of 9 (1,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was it on console and if so how did u do it

Message 9 of 9 (1,018 Views)