Re: Can't Activate the game NFS:Prostreet

by piggysnakes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Activate the game NFS:Prostreet

★ Apprentice

"could not connect to the server" message appears when trying to login to the EA account to activate NFS:Prostreet.

Message 1 of 11 (8,017 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks man! This is gave the solution for my problem Thumbs up Beer

Edit:- To clear this problem first install the game in the directory C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\NFS:Prostreet.. then try signing in to activate the game. It should work this way.. after the activation if u like u can uninstall the game and reinstall in your preferred location.

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (7,978 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Been trying to activate it for weeks with no luck Devil

Message 2 of 11 (8,006 Views)

★ Guide
You must use your origin details.
Message 3 of 11 (7,998 Views)

★ Apprentice

See if it works if you make a folder called C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\, this worked for me.

Message 4 of 11 (9,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thanks man! This is gave the solution for my problem Thumbs up Beer

Edit:- To clear this problem first install the game in the directory C:\Program Files(x86)\Origin Games\NFS:Prostreet.. then try signing in to activate the game. It should work this way.. after the activation if u like u can uninstall the game and reinstall in your preferred location.

Message 5 of 11 (7,979 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

No problem, I wasn't the one who came up with this solution but will pass it on whenever I see someone might need it. Standard smile

Message 6 of 11 (7,956 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did not work for me!!! GOD DANG IT SICK OF THESE PROBLEMS SOMEONE HELP ME FOR ONCE!!!!

Message 7 of 11 (5,618 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem for like 2 weeks now, I can't reach the servers to activate.

Message 8 of 11 (5,467 Views)

★★★★ Novice
same problem with undercover and shift
Message 9 of 11 (5,203 Views)

★ Guide

The issue is with Origin. Some of the games purchased through Origin are having issues, while the original EA DVD versions of games are still working.

I can confirm that the original EA DVD versions of Undercover, Shift 1, and Shift 2, are working, including online access, except that in the case of Shift 2, the server no longer sends "unlock" messages, so additional content like the Limited Edition stuff can't be enabled if you don't already have a save that enabled the extra content when the server was working. ProStreet is also working, but the online server was shut down years ago, so now it's an offline only game.

Message 10 of 11 (5,067 Views)