Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by lancasther1

Original Post

Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

★★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 thanks for looking into this. I hope a fix is done soon, we have been having issues for over a month now.
Message 21 of 325 (3,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Please i need it fixed too

i bought the game too and now i can not plat it because of the autolog

it is not our internet or router or game or ports

please fix the autolog we need it for the trophy

we love you EA pleaseeeeee help usssssssss

Message 22 of 325 (3,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Glad this is being looked in to as it's so frustrating. Hope there is a fix soon as it won't let me connect to online races either. Bad times!

Message 23 of 325 (3,223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 "this problem is now being investigated" -by who, inspector gadget? maybe you put roger rabbit on the case? what the F man. Let's GO already. 

Message 24 of 325 (3,148 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No mate , Bugs Bunny , Duffy Duck , Dagobert Mcchip , G.I. Joes , ActionMan , PowerPuff Girls , Totally Spies and ScoobyDoo helps for EA to check The Battlefield Bad Company photo issue and Crysis 2 ONLINE MULTIPLAYER issue and Mercenaries 2 Online Freez and Syndicate bugs and Freez issues , NFs Run Autolog issue and EA Sports Active 2 shut down online issue and EA Bulletstorm shut down issue and resolve all these issues.

I will create on facebook a complete EA issues page and I will recommend all to my friends and many people as possible to not even believe EA " WE INVESTIGATE and WE SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS ISSUEs bla bla" and do not even think about to buy any EA games at all.

EA Tom please do not check and INVESTIGATE these issues just sell every month on PSN and XBOX LIVE because EA just love money not the honest customers.

Guys nearly 3-4 month investigate a little problem in the 21th century and 1.5 year The Crysis 2 issue , Good Luck with EA .

Thanks EA TOM and other managers. If it is possible I need my refund from all these Games.

Message 25 of 325 (3,116 Views)

★ Guide
I'm still hopeful, this game is still pretty popular, this weekend I got full lobbies on xbox playing the italian pack dlc... missing only 2 achievements now, hopefully this will be obtainable once again so I can wrap this game up.
Message 26 of 325 (3,069 Views)

EA DICE Team

@whitop47 @lancasther1 @KzSCORPIO @Higher_Optix @kralmonharthus

Can you all please check your privacy settings in both Origin and your console accounts to make sure that you are visible to other players? If that does not work, please let me know.

Message 27 of 325 (3,044 Views)

★ Guide

Hello EA_Tom. I have the same Problem and tried, what you suggested. Still the same on my side.

Is there something like a delay until the Servers have replicated what has changed?

Message 28 of 325 (3,039 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried 20 times both... and I already wrote done. nevermind

Message 29 of 325 (3,029 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 unfortunately that doesn't work... For some reason, when you start the game the option to use friends for recommendations is always unchecked. I just checked both origin and xbox, no change on any speedwall.
Message 30 of 325 (3,018 Views)