Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by lancasther1

Original Post

Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

★★★ Apprentice

After 5 MONTHS .... Sorry but cant fix it... really??? pfffff

Piece of s**t company .That was a last time I spent my money to buy EA games...

Totally unacceptable ....

I opened this topic first and Investigated the problem since 5 months ago for nothing..??? why not attached Justin B Sorry song as well It will be more EPIC FAIL.......

BYE EA FOREVER..... investigate what a joke..... Thanks EA thanks Black Box.

Message 181 of 325 (1,105 Views)

★ Apprentice

So if that is the solution EA is giving us, at least they should and must let people know about the issue before buying the game

Message 182 of 325 (1,090 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

All this looks like an anecdote. Tom, please give a link where opublikan official response of the company or warning. Please give me a contact who would write money back for all games purchased NSF You do not have the legal right to sell the game with such a problem.

I believe that it is necessary to give this matter further course. First, you need to publish this story from bloggers.
Friends, if they do not want to solve the problem, then we can try to damage the company's reputation. You can not leave all this for a reason.

Message 183 of 325 (1,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

yes we have to demand at least a 1 month notice before the close the online game

and how the online game is active and i can not beat my second account for the trophy?

and by the way , who on earth put Solved in this topic . This is NOT solved

http://www.ea.com/news  i dont see anything about The Run. Here is where you can give a month notice for the players http://www.ea.com/news

Message 184 of 325 (1,068 Views)

★ Guide

It surely is not solved. But thats easy, right?

"Guys we cant fix it. Live with it" - closed.

Come on EA. Provide a solution! Finally! Enough time has gone by. This is not solved! Not at all.

Message 185 of 325 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice
UNBELIEVABLE.

Just give everyone the goddamn trophy so we can platinum this and never hear of you again. Goddamnit!
Message 186 of 325 (1,052 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@BurninRubber2012 wrote:

That is exactly what I expected. It all takes a long time until the info comes out, that it is not possible to fix it.

There was a hope, after they fix crysis2 multiplayer, but no more..

Message 187 of 325 (1,045 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
@Straatford87 Well that's some bad news... Will never play an EA game ever again in my lifetime. Which sucks cause I really liked dead space and all, but this is just not fair. I was bound to be screwed by a sh*tty company when trying to complete one of their games. To make matters worse the game was on sale just a little while ago. I feel for future gamers/completionists that will surely be screwed over by this company, because I was actually warned by some of my friends, who had similar issues. This is just another f*ck up, by a company that is slowly but surely losing its loyal fan base.
Message 188 of 325 (1,033 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Damnit. I wait to plat NFS The Run and this is what I get. I just don't understand how it's unfixable and I feel we at least deserve an in-depth explanation as to why it won't work, opposed to just "it won't work". This is really unfair and undeserved.

Message 189 of 325 (1,024 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 Open the achievement/trophy. Make it so that it pops when people start the game. I'm 100% that THIS is possible, it has been done in other games. Since you can't fix it, and this achievement/trophy is ridiculously easy to obtain, nobody who already has it will feel lessened. Not that EA would care anyways. I'm just saying, most of us are just here for this. Making this obtainable will appease most of us.
Message 190 of 325 (1,018 Views)