Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by waltdisneypi

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is cold EA, almost 30 pages of players (your customers), who are complaining about the auto-log.

And you do nothing to help them? These players are also your buyers for the next game you make.

Yes, making a patch for the ps3 is expensive, but you are a very big company, and its not that you cant afford it.

Most of these players bought your game when it came out (thats 60 dollars).

You listen to your players yes, but you do nothing to fix the problem they have.

I already have the platinum for this game, but if i was starting a new game without knowing this, and complete the game

on extreme, and all the challenges and the bonus wheel, and then i hit a roadblock because of this?

Man, let me tell you, being pissed is an understatement here.

All this hard work for nothing. The challenges are brutal hard , and so is extreme. The bonus wheel took me 10 hours to get.

So why if i have the platinum, why am i posting this message?

Because i feel i need to do this, because i know how hard this game can be, and if you are so close and cant get your

platinum, you worked so hard for, because the auto-log doesn't work anymore, and a patch is a solution for a these gamers.

You make 1.3 billion a year, and you EA do nothing? Nothing at all to help these players? That`s cold ea, just cold.

I really hope that EA cares about this.

Good luck to all players out there, and i hope that EA still fix the problem, i really do.

Message 281 of 325 (3,166 Views)

★★ Guide

a break

Message 282 of 325 (2,729 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

still waiting EA

Message 283 of 325 (2,605 Views)

★ Novice

Need for Speed the Run - невозможно получить платиновый трофей на PS3 из-за ошибки сервера
В игре есть трофей King for a Day - выиграть участок трассы среди своих друзей. Игра не видит моих друзей в Autolog, хотя игра есть у многих моих друзей, следовательно получить этот трофей невозможно, а следовательно не возможно и получить в игре платиновый трофей за 100% прохождение. Разработчики, исправьте, пожалуйста ошибку.
Ошибка возникла по всему миру после 15.01.2016 года.

ENGLISH:
Need for Speed the Run - it's impossible to get a platinum trophy on PS3 due to a server error
The game has a "King for a Day" trophy - to win a race track among your friends. The game does not see my friends in Autolog, although many of my friends play the game, it's impossible to get this trophy, and it's impossible to get a platinum trophy in the game for 100% passing. Developers, correct, please mistake.
The error arose around the world after January 15, 2016.

Message 284 of 325 (2,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am sorry @Straatford87, but this really feels like a disservice and a slight to your customer base. Please lobby for EA to reconsider its position. It's not just about trophies -- it's about the community that has been created around your IP and game. You are abandoning them, and then expecting them to shrug it off and blindly do it all over again, creating a huge community around your next product. At least figure out what the resources would be to fix the issue -- or explain to us, as most of us are adults who choose to give you their entertainment dollars and therefore deserve a better and more transparent answer.

You won't fix this game-breaking problem, yet you spent who knows how many millions on inserting some pathetically bad renderings of Sports Illustrated models in a feeble attempt to sexualize the horrendous story mode and even falsely marketing the game as containing some major storyline with "Nikki" and "Mila".. as Chrissy Tiegen points out at 2.07 "it looked like an expensive process!" https://youtu.be/aJpKTm61jxM

Get your priorities straight EA. Gameplay an performance before misogyny and objectification.

Message 285 of 325 (2,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie
WILL THIS BE FIXED ?
Message 286 of 325 (2,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Come on ea since 2years and nothing go on we love this game and you do nothing to repair the autolog problem

A suprise for christmas fix it!!!
Message 287 of 325 (1,945 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/02/03/electronic-arts-one-of-most-hated-companies/

i wonder whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Message 288 of 325 (1,661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
*****SOLVED AND TESTED*******

FEB 2018

Hi all... I've have a true Solution to the Cannot connect to Autolog problems that 90% of the world seem to have. After reading countless forums and 30 pages here, and fixes.... I got it working. No s h I t!!
I then did the same to a friends ps3 and we are happily smashing each other into oncoming traffic.

It seems there is a bug in the NFS:HP that won't connect or validate your EA online account to your PSN account properly whilst in the game.

This is what I did.

1) make sure you have an EA account and know the password. Preferably you should make the email address the same as your PSN email address.
2) you will need to get hold of a copy of Burnout Paradise (BP) by EA Games
3) load BP and you will have to wait for some updates.
4) once its finished updating the game will try to
set you up online with an EA account in the loading screen. You should see your PSN email address on one of the online screens.
5) put your password in
6) or create one if you didn't do step 1)
7) once youre in the game, reboot modem and ps3.
8) load NFS:HP and it will connect successfully and you can start playing friends.

This fix may work with another EA game but I only had Burnout Paradise to choose from and trust me.
This works.

Couldn't be happier right now.

Don't like the bug but love the game!!!

Cheers
Tim
Western Australia

P. S. I have subscribed to replies...
Message 289 of 325 (1,575 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Can anyone confirm this with The Run?
Message 290 of 325 (1,557 Views)