Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by JFHCFCPL

Original Post

★ Guide
@Straatford87 please adress this, or respond at least...
Message 271 of 325 (2,172 Views)

EA DICE Team

@whitop47

Please refer to the market solution in this thread for the final update on the Autolog related questions.

Message 272 of 325 (2,132 Views)

★ Guide

We do not accept the solution, because it is no solution. No help and no info from EA`s IT Guys means, they don`t give a S*it about their customers!

It cant be that hard, to do something. As long as we do not receive an info that seems Logical, we have only one guess: Its about Money that EA doesnt want to spend for an old game.

We are customers EA. Players. Racing Game Enthusiasts. Think about, who made you that big.

Message 273 of 325 (2,106 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought the game, all DLC, I want to compare the results with friends ....
I am disappointed with the support of EA.

Message 274 of 325 (2,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

But then certain things in the game become unachievable. I still have 4 cars unlockable via Autolog recommendations (NFS Editions of RX-7, M3 GTS and Ford GT plus the 918 RSR ''Binary''), and since I already finished Challenge Series (ALL PLATINUM), there's no way of getting the recommendations again. Same thing with Multiplayer Group objectives. Those vehicles now are locked for me FOREVER.

So no, I personally don't accept your ''solution''. But I will propose one: since these vehicles are unavailable for us, at least unlock them for us (again, only the cars unlockable via Autolog and via Multiplayer Group objectives), as a compensation for the unsolvable problem...

Message 275 of 325 (2,032 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Friend. Then they absolutely do not care about us. They sit there and laugh.

Message 276 of 325 (1,984 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

tell me please. as a advocate to contact you? I think this question a lot of people interested. It's time to apply for you in court.
Message 277 of 325 (1,901 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Andrey-Neyasyt

This is a community forum, and as such I'm not at liberty to deal with such types of queries, nor am I properly trained to answer them.

I want to add that you are free to pursue such action if you feel that it is necessary, but please keep discussion regarding any legal action off the forum. That means that I will have to remove future similar posts.

Thank you,

Message 278 of 325 (1,889 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there, EA Guys!

My name is King for a Day trophy!

A lot of gamers from hundred of countries cannot achieve Me and it makes them really sad. And I'am sad too. It would be really great if you just make a patch to unlock Me (King for a Day trophy), if you can not fix the autolog! I just want friends and players get me!

Please, EA Guys! You will make thousands and thousands of people really happy. It's really great opportunity to show up everybody that you care about your players! So, please let everybody get Me (King for a Day trophy once again) somehow automaticly with new released patch.

Sincerely,

Always yours 

King for a Day trophy!

Message 279 of 325 (1,869 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Patch unlocks King for a Day trophy is not a solution.

To compare result with friend i have to chat on IM ... it's a joke

Message 280 of 325 (1,967 Views)