Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by Inchagasius

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

DjKaijin just said everything.

And by everything, i mean EVERYTHING.

Except a little thing: We don't care about the "Autolog" stuff, all we need is a patch for the "King For A Day" trophy.

If you don't do it, then i will stop to buy your games and DLCs. I bet i've already spent more than 1000€ just for buying your stuff...

Shame on you for no listening to us, your loyal customers.

Message 251 of 325 (950 Views)

★ Guide

We wrote so much here already....

Like I said:

Admins do read this but are ignoring the root of this problem. They are not the guys who can solve this (and I feel a bit sorry for them) but it should be possible to try to give this back to EA`s IT again and again because here are customers. Did you read that? C u s t o m e r s....people who give you money. Understood? 

But I do, what I wrote before. In every store where me and my kids and/or friends are looking for a game to buy, we ask the same question:

Is there any kind of relation to EA in this game?

Yes means a no go.

No means: bought.

Message 252 of 325 (893 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How is it legal to continue to sell this product when it is advertised as follows (direct quote from ea.com):

• Beat Your Friends — Connect to Autolog. Compare your times against those that matter most. Compete to be the best. Autolog now tracks your entire career – making every second of every race count in the battle to be the fastest to New York.

This feature no longer exists...shouldn't EA have to update their marketing material to at least stop mentioning features the game no longer has?

Message 253 of 325 (845 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think is VERY time you give help (because its the player GIVE your money !!!) with this trophy for ALL this big lots of players wait again with this problem and you ignored ... I promise your ignorance will veryyyy affect you in the future if you continue ignore and make nothing !!

Message 254 of 325 (830 Views)

★★ Novice

up !

Message 255 of 325 (820 Views)

★ Apprentice

F.I.X. servers please. Do you JOB well and you will be paid (in all senses) well.

Message 256 of 325 (808 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nice ignoring.

Autolog still doesn't work and there is no proper technical answer from support.

Message 257 of 325 (773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA. If you re struggling with solving autolog issue itself, then just patch the program that allows the game to automatically unlock the trophy

Because the king for a day trophy is relatively east to unlock.  In other words, that trophy doesn't need effort unlike the others

I think almost everyone playing this game has been frustrated about the fact that they lost all the massive time and effort for the platinum due to this tiny easy trophy.

In my case, I invested so much time to beat extreme difficulty story mode and bonus wheel trophy that needs tough luck

I know you guys are smart enough to fix this problem.   And remember this , we want trophy not the autolog. That is the essence

the autolog is merely a means for obtaning a trophy in this game

Message 258 of 325 (755 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA, please, turn on your conscience. For example, you can fix problem very easy!

You know three things, right?

First: you can update the game and release small patch (for example, you updated terms and so on on october of 2016).

Second: there is "cheat" system in the game (for example, you can enter special cheat for AEM challenges to unlock).

Third: most like this game and multiplayer races, everyone needs not the fully working autolog (let's try another way if you can't fix it and tell us why from the high technical point of view), everyone needs trophy connected with autolog - it's King for a Day.

Can you connect all this three, or not?

Can you just update the game, that it could use cheat word "kingofaday" to unlock "King of a Day" trophy?! Is that much hard to do?

If you can't (once again), may be you give it on the outsource or may be give us the main code of the game and community will do it themselves and then you just check this community update for special cases and then release?

Message 259 of 325 (718 Views)

★★ Novice

UP !

Message 260 of 325 (1,018 Views)