Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by DjKaijin

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

It's a 2011 game, like... come on, guys... there's still people on this game, as you can see.

Message 221 of 325 (844 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've played The Run on the PS3 back in 2011, I got almost all trophies and unlocked all cars.

I bought the game for PC a few days ago and I didn't had any friend on Origin that had the game, but after a few races in "Multiplayer"->"Quick Match" I added 5 users that I had played with and now I have 5 friends on Origin that have the game. At first I thought I was doing something wrong, although on the PS3 as soon as I added a new friend it showed up on Autolog right away.

After a couple of days and no friends on Autolog, I browse the problem and to my surprise everybody has the problem like me because EA decided to stop supporting the Autolog service.

Given that the status of this topic is marked as "SOLVED" and the "solution" was posted long before I bought the game, I want a refund because the game was sold without this information, which is an essential part of the game and thus it violates the ToS regarding selling a product that has a major error without announcing it on the product page, no matter where the product page is (i.e.: a re-seller).

This is totally unprofessional from EA, shameful and shows a complete lack of respect for the customers.

Message 222 of 325 (812 Views)

Autolog issues again

★ Guide

Still not working. EA can't afford to spend a couple of hundred dollars on a new security certificate. Must be about to go broke, I wouldn't buy anything from them again!

Message 223 of 325 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I bought the last NFS

The Run - I like it better

I see no reason to continue to buy games from EA

Such an attitude to customers as at the company - this is nonsense. It's like it is not necessary to respect the people, so to deceive them? Why EA feels such impunity?

Message 224 of 325 (785 Views)

★★ Guide

We still waiting... almost 8 months!    GOOD JOB & WELL DONE EA , u r ''absolutely AMAZING'' !   

Message 225 of 325 (777 Views)

★ Guide

Dont blame EA_Tom for this. He is just the messenger.

They are still reading this here, because my Thread "What about the cars EA?" has been integrated into this one here.

But fact is, that deleting that thread makes no sense. That looks like: Integrated into main thread which has its solution - done.

We can write and write and write here. Nothing will happen here.

EA: You are not able to do this because you killed off Black Box. Or you dont want to, because you have to spend some money into this game.

Threads are silenced which was proven by your Admin behaviour. Result is, you are losing customers. It seems, you dont care about that.

Message 226 of 325 (730 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm still a die-hard fan of NFS, and I will buy the NFS 2015 soon. Hope that they won't shut down the 2015's server the next day Large smile

Message 227 of 325 (712 Views)

★ Guide

@Straatford87

I have an idea. Could you please get in contact again with your responsible IT-Guys and write them, here are many hardcore fans of The Run and if they could check this again?

Maybe they have some good news. With no information we cannot understand why this should be so difficult to fix this issue.

Message 228 of 325 (619 Views)

★★ Apprentice

We're still waiting, just sayin'. ~

Message 229 of 325 (596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, is it just me or the Autolog has completely down? I can't even login to Autolog to play Multiplayer.

Message 230 of 325 (849 Views)