Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by Supermarco1012

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I've tried starting NFS The Run and I was asked for the first time to accept 2 privacy documents (never happened before), i chose "i've read and i accept both", then it said that "my account is now ready to share reccomends and times etc" but i still can't see my friend list; does everybody need to accept that privacy settings before? Hope that's a step forward to fix things

Message 171 of 325 (2,279 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

they've already talked

is not correct

Message 172 of 325 (2,279 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 @Supermarco1012 I've just seen this that you referred to, but I still can't see my friends anywhere. Maybe they're trying to come up with something to get this working again. It has been stated by many of us that post regularly on this thread that simply accepting terms and conditions and privacy settings hasn't worked, I don't know if this appearing as soon as you start the is their way of making sure of that or they're just trying some stuff out. Whatever it is, I'm still hopeful here Standard smile
Message 173 of 325 (2,242 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue. Unfortunately due to a security issue specific to Need for Speed The Run’s Autolog system we will be unable to restore its functionality to the game. However, online gameplay is completely unaffected and remains fully available for you to race against other players.

Message 174 of 325 (24,439 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 that's bad news, is there a way to make that trophy obtainable in some other way? You could just let it be achieved when connecting, or even starting the game, for istance; it's just to make some sense in having a trophy list!

Message 175 of 325 (2,215 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Come on we need this trophy:

King for a Day
Become a Stage Leader in The Run (fastest time posted)

It is unfair not to be able to get the plat for this trophy

Message 176 of 325 (2,210 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Trash EA , I wish you to bankrupt with strategy like this.

Message 177 of 325 (2,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

EA do you know how many hours have we played to get all the trophies and some of us have bought shortcuts packs from The Run and now you are telling us we can not get the Platinum trophy?

and do you know how hard was to get Bonus Wheel tropy?

and now you can not help us ?????

to us, the players, the ones who make EA possible. you need our money!!!! remember that

And i wont buy another EA game until i can get my plat for the The Run because i have all the Need for Speed games and i love to get all the platinum and now you say i will be missing The Run platinum??????

as i said i loveeeeeee Battefield but i wont buy anymore game from you until it is fixed

I know you can fix it at least for a month then you can shut it down but give us a month and i assure you you will get more sales because everyone will buy it to get the online trophies because you are closing

this is one of my worst day

Message 178 of 325 (2,192 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They dont care about their customers, and they dont care about trophies especialy, them need only your money. Trash company.

Message 179 of 325 (2,184 Views)

★ Guide

That is exactly what I expected. It all takes a long time until the info comes out, that it is not possible to fix it.

I bet, it is possible, but EA has to put some money into it, which is surely not an option. Am I right? Get the guys who worked for Black Box, ask them to write a patch and pay them. If that is not an option too, take out the game from every plattform, where people pay their money for it.

You guys knew, that there is an issue with this game and people bought it. FOR MONTHS! Why didnt you inform the people after this issue came up?

For example: Please be aware that online gaming is not available completely...or something like that. But nothing. It simply didnt work and no one knew why.

And then, after contacting EA Support via mail and chat, we received infos about resetting our routers, open firewall ports, etc etc. Did EA Support give us all those tipps while they knew that there is no solution possible?

Unbelievable.

@Straatford87 This is not against you. Thank you for all you tried.

Message 180 of 325 (2,141 Views)