Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by Supermarco1012

Original Post

★ Guide

Hopefully a sign, that they are working on this issue. Maybe just a reboot?

Message 151 of 325 (977 Views)

★ Guide
@jack9000104 really? Autolog doesn't work on that game anymore?
Message 152 of 325 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'am playing NFS Most Wanted (2012) now, and i can confirm that some features of autolog in that game didn't work. For example i can't see how much SP has my friends, so i'am in first place with my 3500000, but i absolutely sure that one of my friends had more than 30000000SP.

Message 153 of 325 (902 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's just wonderful. Soon new people join us. And that we have very little impact on EA Party hat
Spoiler

Message 154 of 325 (882 Views)

★ Guide
@por9idok any unobtainable achievements/trophys because of the issue?
Message 155 of 325 (865 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I realy don't now, because i done with online in MW in july 2015, but i still can beat my friends times, jumps, i can see friends recomendations through EasyDrive. But like in RUN when i go to START - FRIENDS I see no friends (of course i have a lot of friends with this game, but MW don't show it in that menu). Maybe will be some problems with trophy "Social Climber", may be not...

Message 156 of 325 (833 Views)

★★ Guide

@whitop47

Yes, in NFS The Run the trophy/achievement "King for a day" can't be achieved until they fix the Autolog issues.

Message 157 of 325 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Maybe we should ''stay tuned'' 4 this about 3-6 months more, before somebody finally decide 2 fix the problem ... ?

PS.. Most of u forget that the problem is not concerned with "King for a Day"  only,  but in addition, with ''What else you got?'' trophy 2, 'cause they'r closely related !

In both cases, ppls friends list is NOT visible at most autologs !   So the main PROBLEM is that, this NFS: TR AUTOLOG not working correctly 4 every1 !

Message 158 of 325 (687 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Actually you can beat your own recommends and achieve that other trophy but yes you're right, that's not how it was supposed to be originally cause autolog is not working at all, hope they're gonna fix it anyway

Message 159 of 325 (670 Views)

★★ Guide

The interesting thing here is that,  ''What else you got?''  is still obtainable from  march 1th  till now > http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1182-Need-for-Speed-The-Run/14-What-else-you-got , but ''King for a Day'' from january 15th till now only 2 ppl get it > http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1182-Need-for-Speed-The-Run/37-King-for-a-Day ...

How can explain this ... any1 ? o.0

Message 160 of 325 (618 Views)