Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by KzSCORPIO

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

As @Vakula83 said: "The solution is simple: contact EA Najat or team which fix the same problem in 2013-2014 in couple of days, and ask them what did they do, to fix this issue so fast, and do the same, step by step, easy."

It's really easy to fix this problems; the real problem is that EA support people are paid the same pittance for doing nothing or for doing a lot to help costumers; so they settle with doing nothing and just letting it go thinking that players will move to other game or so; but what they really have to know is that we BUY those games for the full and complete features until the servers are completely shutdown with a 30 day warning. And if something gets somehow broken in servers it MUST be fixed. 

A lot of support agents say that the game is 'old'. I contacted them to ask about a problem in Ultimate Team of FIFA 15 three days after the release of FIFA 16 and the guy said that the game was OLD!!! lmao

No feelings, no shame Frown 

Message 131 of 325 (1,017 Views)

★ Guide

Andrey is right. Thats my opinion too. We do not blame you @Straatford87. Its good to have you here. We do not know what kind of possibilities you have to adress this issue correctly. And we believe you tried to contact everyone who could be able to help here.

But - for us customers - it looks like: NFS: The Run has a problem? Hahahaha....trash it and buy the new NFS!! (which I will surely NOT do).

The Run has some very good features and is one of the best race games online. In times like these, it shouldnt be a problem to fix this here. And if it is a problem,  just ask the guys who solved it (like the others already wrote).

If I were a teamleader or a manager of EA and would read this, I would feel ashamed and would set up a team and give them 48hrs to bring this game back to where it belongs. That would include all the features it has.

Message 132 of 325 (955 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 I agree with the others.  We know it's not your fault and that you are the messenger.  However, the squeaky wheel does get the grease in most cases.  I think most of the frustration, other than the game not working properly, comes from the lack of transparency of where this issue is in the EA support world.  I think setting some sort of expectation as to when your next response will be, other than when more information is available, could curb some of the anger people have.  Not knowing EA support processes, I think most of us would agree notifying an area of this issue would trigger a response (yes we can fix this, not our area, * off, etc..) from them within a week or two.  So when it's been three weeks and we don't hear anything, it looks to us as if the issue has been dropped completely.  Again I do not know how the inner workings of EA support work, so I may be off on any type of expected response.

I guess my point is any type of update on a somewhat regular is appreciated, even if there is nothing new to report.  I think a little more transparency on EA's side and a little more patience on the end user side will make this process a lot smoother.

Message 133 of 325 (938 Views)

★ Guide

I agree with you Bravo088 but EA cannot expect patience after letting their customers down for more than 3 months.

Message 134 of 325 (909 Views)

★★★★ Novice

3 months since  this thread  was created  and we don't have a real answer,  or at least an estimation, from EA.

@Straatford87, can I get my money back,  so that I can buy another game from a serious developer? 

Message 135 of 325 (797 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm pretty annoyed that I bought a game and all of it's DLC to find that it wasn't working... Like Marcolashow said, can I get my money back?

Because unless the game is bought back online, there is no point in playing it. It is basically as useful as a Playstation game to an Xbox owner...

Message 136 of 325 (781 Views)

★★ Guide
I want my money back too!!
Buying the DLC for a game that is not working properly is a very well performed SCAM.
They say that they don't accept refunds. I am asking them to fix it as I want to play the game like all the people here!!
Message 137 of 325 (741 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I opened this topic 4 month ago , didn`t even happen anything... I asked the full refund ( DLC , and The Game price) no answer Silent Hill... 

I don`t really understand why is so difficult to say Yes We will send back the whole refund . Story END . No frustration no annoying topic and questions.

EA Answers...

Ask. Answer. Level up. ... Crysis 2 the same story. If EA need my money fix the problem so easy .
Message 138 of 325 (692 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@KzSCORPIO I believe the Crysis 2 servers were fixed a little over a week ago.

Message 139 of 325 (689 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 keep us informed if you can... 😊
Message 140 of 325 (681 Views)