Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by whitop47

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
It is time to pass on the topic to lawyers
Message 111 of 325 (1,131 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Come on, guys! How can you sell this game on PSN if you know that a major feature like autolog is broken? Worse, you know about it and won't do anything to fix it. You all should be ashamed. Bought it for the plat, which is impossible. Congratulations on losing a 10+ year customer... I'll never spend a cent on EA again!
Message 112 of 325 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just keep posting guys, if we make enough noise eventually the right person will see this.

Message 113 of 325 (1,077 Views)

★ Apprentice

Suddenly this post reminds me of Titanic... and... It's been 84 years, and we keep waiting for that autolog fix

Message 114 of 325 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
@Straatford87 Any news for us? I know it's hard to allocate resources to fix older games like this, but people are still buying this, and just yesterday I played on a friend's account, the community for this game is still surprisingly active. Fixing this will add some transcendent quality to the company and its games, and I'll probably buy the other 3 NFS games I was looking forward to playing. Fixing this will be the first good thing EA has ever done to me, this of course on a personal level.
Message 115 of 325 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I can (barely) sympathize with abandoning online services/features for older games when you publicly announce a date of closure, but incidents like this that just come out of nowhere illustrate scummy business practice and are one of the reasons EA wins the golden terd for being "The Worst Company in America" (via Consumerist).

On behalf of hardcore NFS fans & trophy hunters, you owe it to us to restore these online features, at least until a publicly announced date of closure.

Message 116 of 325 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

we need to post in all games forum sites about not buying The Run because it has no online at the moment

we have to warn them buying the game until the online is fixed

Message 117 of 325 (960 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just a moment ago Autolog was working right! Did anyone else noticed it?

It was working just half hour ago since wrote this!, That would mean something's wrong with the Autolog server.

I was doing a Timed Race of the run and I could see the Stage Leader time when playing, i was playing Xtreme and restarted the race a cuple of times because the race was pretty hard XD and was working. But Then i went to Main Menu to check if everything was working right but the game pushed me to login Origin again and after that it went down again, Maybe a problem when Login the server. But i swear it was working for at least 10 minutes if not less.

Message 118 of 325 (920 Views)

★ Guide

I checked it too 5 Minutes ago. Its still the same.

DAMNIT

Message 119 of 325 (906 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I too did not work
Message 120 of 325 (903 Views)