Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by whitop47

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Where can I complain about EA?

Message 81 of 325 (2,702 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 @EA_Barry @EA_Najat If a fix isn't viable at least let us know guys, it's awful to be in this situation... We really like this game, so it would be nice to see this issue fixed, but if you guys for whatever reason can't resolve this it would be nice to know, and I for one would stop bothering you and move on from this.
Message 82 of 325 (2,717 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well I actually bought the game just recently and the italian dlc aswell. I wont go away until its fixed, cause i payed for the game and its essencial that the autolog works.

Message 83 of 325 (2,707 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Kratos11911 @lancasther1 @whitop47 @Andrey-Neyasyt @AndrettiRacing

Hey everyone,

I am not ignoring you on purpose. It is just that at the moment I don't have any further information to share about this issue. I currently cannot state if we are able to fix the issue or not because that is exactly what we are investigating.

At the same time I don't want to set false expectations; this is an older game and there is a chance that the Speedwall will no longer be updated.

Final: @EA_Najat has left the company somewhere in 2015.

Message 84 of 325 (2,726 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I say that is enough to change the version of the game. I have a standard. let the other and everything will work. but I can not even buy it, because in our country is not sold another version.

Message 85 of 325 (2,724 Views)

★ Guide

@Straatford87

Thanks for sharing some informations with us. To know that you guys are there and that you are trying something is all we expect.

But - sorry - it is hard to understand, that there is no solution for this. It worked before 15th of January. If you go back to that date and see what has changed there should be a Point where the error came up. Is there no beta-testing before an update goes public to see how games, that are connected to Autolog react? What about the creators of this game?

I really hope - and I think many others do so too, that you dont kill off NFS: The Run because of this. Okay, it is an old game, but others are older and still work fine.

Message 86 of 325 (2,714 Views)

★★ Apprentice

"I really hope - and I think many others do so too, that you dont kill off NFS: The Run because of this. Okay, it is an old game, but others are older and still work fine."

THIS

What did @EA_Najat do int the past to fix this? U have to know something about the previous bug which got fixed. At least u finally answered @Straatford87. Are the it experts running the game and looking into it? I hope you do understand, that WE are losing patience here, cause the problem is there since January 2016. Does the autolog work different for every NFS? There has to be a simple issue with it, cant really see why you guys are investigating for 2 months already. Could you give us an exact status what you did to investigate and where you staying atm please?

I am praying, that you are able to fix this. Its just like a server close without telling the community otherwise and we dont want to see that and i guess you guys from EA dont want to see that happen either.

Message 87 of 325 (2,930 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, WE STILL WAITING 4 solution !  

Message 88 of 325 (2,778 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 What is unfortunate about this situation is that the game was bought on sale recently by a lot of us, so I get the frustration... this shouldn't take a day to fix, or if there's a bigger problem we're not grasping you guys could always just change the achievement requirements, like leaving it open for one week or something like that, at least to let people complete the game and let other potential buyers know that this feature won't work going foward... that's just a tought, I'm trying to stay hopeful here...
Message 89 of 325 (2,736 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 90 of 325 (2,731 Views)