Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by Inchagasius

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for Everyone to support and help to fight for this thing. This is feels like a bad joke now... seriously . A BIG and Glorious EA can`t fix a small game problem..???Disappointed Shocked  I gave my money and I got nothing back ... full refund for this game and Crysis 2 as well. Angry

Message 71 of 325 (2,594 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

is able to help or can raise a Ticket to the guys who can solve this?

Message 72 of 325 (2,598 Views)

★ Apprentice

Don't give up, we paid for a game and the service related so it's all up to EA to fix this problem; somebody mentioned that this is not the first time with this problem, i remember this happened once, the last year so if they fixed it once they can fix it again. @EA_Barry is this what happens to EA games after a few years realeased? now that you get the money you don't care about your customers?

Message 73 of 325 (2,832 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 @EA_Barry @EA_Najat We're not going away!
Message 74 of 325 (2,816 Views)

★★ Apprentice

DO YOUR DAMN JOB @EA_Tom @EA_Barry @EA_Najat. Im getting really angry here BIG GLORIOUS EA. 

Message 75 of 325 (2,507 Views)

★★ Apprentice

nice thing, they are watching us but dont respond, cause they just deleted my message in this thread. thats so poor ea.

Message 76 of 325 (2,784 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Tom @EA_Barry @EA_Najat

keep on posting, keep on FIXING!

Remember one and only one thing - SILENCE is not the Safest exit from the situation!

if you are doing something, what's the problem just post here - "Guys, yeah, thanks, we know about the problem and we will solve it to the 10 of April, just be sure this is the estimation, the worse option - end of the April"...

Message 77 of 325 (2,515 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Tom @EA_Barry @EA_Najat

Remember one and only one thing - SILENCE is not the Safest exit from the situation!

if you are doing something, what's the problem just post here - "Guys, yeah, thanks, we know about the problem and we will solve it to the 10 of April, just be sure this is the estimation, the worse option - end of the April"...

Message 78 of 325 (2,512 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same, my message has been deleted twice.

@EA_Tom @EA_Barry @EA_Najat -- its not a problem, ctrl + c (FIX it)

Message 79 of 325 (2,512 Views)

★ Guide

Here is another one to delete:

Get the Black Box Guys and let them fix this already !!!

Message 80 of 325 (2,688 Views)