Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by KzSCORPIO

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same Problem. Let`s go EA. Fix this. Finally!

Message 51 of 325 (2,905 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Najat: did you see that this is happening again? This has been fixed last year. Help needed again.

Message 52 of 325 (2,899 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Guys We wrote 6 pages for nothing.. I can`t believe , no reaction no problem solving and the most important The customer service.

Absolutely fantastic EA , 2014 - someone solve the problem just only need 2 days before and now need kind of Harry Potter magic that someone even understand

hmm "few gamers ( customers) " why not happy with the Autolog or maybe something wrong with the game ? 2 years ago 3 days - problem solved

2016 4 month later - nobody even listen to us and still have the problem

and you know what my gamer friends on Xbox and Ps They are laughing at the lovely cute office and speak each other like" Look guys how many idiots bought this game and other EA games with online support and Whoo with New Autolog for the NFS series because We said to them the Online gaming connected people and the best fun bla bla but We don`t want to support or solving problems after 1 year or if it is not fashion game anymore."  ( Bulletstorm , Battlefield , Syndicate , Nfs , Mercenaries 2 , EA sports Active 2 etc etc etc )

And We bought these games and story end. EA DON`T CARE.

Make sure follow this way EA £$€." This is for the Players "  :eahigh_file:

Message 53 of 325 (2,846 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That`s what I said to the person who talk with me on the EA live chat , I just want to know honestly why nobody want to know or listen or fix these problems.

He said I understand you and yeah make sense simple normal questions , Good luck.

So what should I say ? I know EA since NFS 2 and Fifa 96. I played lots of game year by year . and When I need help where is the customer friendly HONEST service?

Is this a  BIG DEAL like Sorry Guys We not wana fix this game or Yes We don`t care ? Crysis 2 deep silence to .... these 2 topic managers Zzzz Zzzz ????

Message 54 of 325 (2,844 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

we can in Russian submit them to court.

Message 55 of 325 (2,833 Views)

★ Guide

I tried to find some help in Chat too. All I received is an info about a closed ticket. Unbelieveable.

I am at the Point, where I really doubt, that EA`s Server Admins even know about this issue.

Message 56 of 325 (2,817 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Get @EA_Najat here @Straatford87, if you are unable to help us. For god sake just stop fooling around here.

Message 57 of 325 (2,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Its really sad that no action has been taken from EA when this has been an issue for this long. Looks like they truly do not care about their customers. I have bought every single NFS game, to me this is most likely be the last one.
Message 58 of 325 (2,789 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Najat@EA_Tom we need answers from you. Silence is not the safest exit from situation.

This is the problem that helps to understand that, just maybe, we shouldn't buy any more games which we see under EA label. If no one will answer from your support team here, I will ask for full refund for the game and dlcs (because there was no anything that said, that game not function properly)! And if I remember right, you said that Autolog very important part of your NFS games, so this important PART of the GAME not working properly. We don't see our friends times, races, we don't receive Autolog's recommendations...

Message 59 of 325 (2,774 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think we should just keep on posting @EA_Najat and @EA_Tom in this thread until they respond. i will keep posting every day and every few hours, you should do the same, cause there are thousands of gamers out there with this problem complaining about it and it has to be fixed ASAP !

Message 60 of 325 (2,750 Views)