Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by Straatford87

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 wrote:

@whitop47 @lancasther1 @KzSCORPIO @Higher_Optix @kralmonharthus

Can you all please check your privacy settings in both Origin and your console accounts to make sure that you are visible to other players? If that does not work, please let me know.

--have you even talked to ANYONE in technical at EA up to this point? I ask because to suggest something like, "check your privacy settings on your console and your origin account" well, that seems like something you could come up with on your own without talking to the tech guys, and if you say this AFTER talking to them then, it surely suggests that you, who speak for EA, must believe the tech department to be completely incompetent of resolving ANY issue since you find it necessary to have us make sure our settings are correctly configured before you push the topic with the technical(or whatever u refer to that '''special'''' department tasked w/ fixing these problems is)department. Or maybe, the incompetence is on your end, as in, you personally Tom; are you fluent in English? If not, do you have these messages adequately translated into a language you do understand? I only ask because a problem this significant to the atmosphere of the gameplay that has gone on(or, been ALLOWED to go on imo) for this long, well, that kinda screams communication breakdown. Like part of that old Guns & Roses song, how's that go? "What we have here is, failure to communicate. Some men, u just can't reach, which is the way he wants it" ...etc/u get the point.

Yes, Tom, I have checked and rechecked everything on my end, as I'm pretty sure everyone else has before coming here as well. We've also:

• Made sure we have an internet connection while experiencing the friends list problem
  • Made sure we actually mean NFS:The Run, and weren't mistakenly experiencing the problem with a completely different game; -we're here on purpose b/c EA has stuff messed up on THEIR END.
  • Made sure the console is plugged in and turned on, just to be sure we all aren't magically having the same nightmare
  • Made sure the TV is plugged in and turned on and displaying said console b/c, u know how dumb us gamers can be and in you're experience, and judging by the redundancies you suggest of us, we must all be TOTALLY MENTAL to u(maybe there's merit there; after all, we are reaching out to EA """"support"""" in good faith hoping they(one of the largest gaming production companies on the planet -so big in fact, not a few years ago they were considering whether or not they would buyout TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE**who own Rockstar**(u kno, that company that cleared a billion dollars profit after 3 days of GTAV going online) ...'in good faith hoping they' would tell us they know what the problem is and are working to fix it as we speak OR(and imo most likely the case despite what u tell us Tom) they(that's u in this story Tom, ur their rep after all) that they're no longer supporting those features we're having problems with b/c that's going to save them a little bit(less then one half of ONE percent their annual budget) in server maintenance and besides, they couldn't care less what the customers have to say b/c hey, if we don't own stock in the company then we really aren't worth considering.

Really though, don't you think the solution would have been found way before this if it were something as simple as checking some settings on our(the customers, the ones that have partaken in making EA all that money over the years -all that way back through the 90s in my case) ...'on our' end?

So please, stop insulting us with your redundancies. 

If i'm not being clear please feel free to name for me the language or form of communicating the written word that you best understand, and I'll get to work right away translating what us, who have paid for the neglected, malfunctioning software(NFS:TR), all have to say on how this is being handled. 

I don't mean to offend you Tom, well, actually, lemme check on that and get back to you with any updates.

Peace,

-Optix.

Message 31 of 325 (2,968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Try to reach one of the guys who developed this game. Maybe they have an idea on how to fix this.

Maybe nohting will happen, because NFS 2015 will be launched in around 15 hrs which I won`t buy....

Oh, and while you are "looking into this", please bring back the weekly playlist or offer a solution how to

get the locked cars. This game and other Contents are still available for buying!

Message 32 of 325 (2,950 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA Tom stop given stupid advices, hire black box developers back, and FIX THIS AUTOLOG ALREADY, its two months that doesnt work, and EA do nothing. Fix it or refund on game.

Message 33 of 325 (2,940 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Feels like not Im the only one that EA believe we are some kind of idiots.

I bought many Ps3 games the last 6 years and I decided to buy because 1. I want to play and enjoy these games(with my friends) 2. Get trophies

Simple If you work on retail department ( You bought a new TV and not working after few month I think You will complain or want refund.)

Someone fixed this problem with patch on 2014 , what`s the different now? New EA business strategy ?

These guys wrote down every single details about the problem , nobody check exactly this problem since January.

Simple turn on the Ps3 or Xbox360 , put the disc into these consoles and check , somebody definitely see no Autolog at all.

If EA lazy or EA Answers Hq useless page not our fault. We are just simple customers. ( Gamers)

Not worry I promised NEVER BUY AGAIN ANY EA GAMES.

We would like to speak with other manager because EA TOM feels like just a decoration in this topic.

Same problem on the Crysis2 topic. Guys Do NOT buy CRYSIS 2 if you want to play online or need the platinum trophy or achievements.

Don`t understand why is a big problem for EA to enjoy some EA games and TRY to play actually online (because these functions (AUTOLOG,MP) part of these games) on my free time....after the work.

Message 34 of 325 (2,903 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I wrote before , I spoke with the person who has a duty to check the servers and autolog (EA)

and He said " Yes We know , I saw on my computer the Autolog was broke on January" I spoke with him on February.

The NFS Run games was on the PSN February sale and nearly every month on PSN special offer sale so When The customers bought this game , EA believe We will not even

realised something wrong with the Autolog? My friend told me He saw persons on Speedwall and on the Autolog first week of January but on the second week of January everything deleted and gone.

Just honestly tell us why still sell these EA games ( Bulletstorm , NFS Run) ? I checked theEA Online shut down topic as well nothing about any NFS Games... (Console topic not PC) because other EA manager believe Im talking about PC... I have GAME CONSOLE to play VIDEOGAMES. Just in case write down we have a problem with Xbox360 and Ps3 NFS RUN.

Message 35 of 325 (2,898 Views)

★ Guide

Got this on PS3. We got 3 consoles and 2 NFS:TR here because we are racing enthusiasts.

Just give this issue to REAL IT-Guys at EA. If this is Problem with a connector from the game to Autolog or has something

to do with Origin, just fix it guys.

Message 36 of 325 (2,893 Views)

★★ Novice

It's not working for me either, this is definitely a problem that needs to be fixed, the game is broken, I trust you EA, make us proud Standard smile 

Message 37 of 325 (2,858 Views)

★ Guide

EA_Tom : News on this? Statusupdate?

Message 38 of 325 (2,837 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team

@AndrettiRacing

Nothing at the moment.. sorry this is taking so long. 

Message 39 of 325 (2,822 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No comment.. I`m going to play Gran Turismo and Dirt.

Message 40 of 325 (2,796 Views)