Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by KzSCORPIO

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi @Straatford87

the problem is not on my router is on your servers, i can play online in any lobby i want, but all other players appear to me on level1.

I can connect the autolog, but he says that I have no friends and no time in Speedwall and of course, i don't have any friends recomendations

in December last year, autolog shows all times and all my friends correctly, this problem happened in January all of a sudden.

Message 11 of 325 (4,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Connect to autolog is fine, but its not work properly, it didnt show any fiends , their times and recomendations. Ports are opened. These problem known since 15 jan 2016, but EA do nothing about 1.5 months.

Message 12 of 325 (4,349 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think the next step , They are collecting information about the problem If I guess for the next 1 year and nobody will fix the problem . Already 6-7 person wrote down the problem now It`s the resolve the problem time EA.  Read previous topic 2014 same problem with the Autolog and after one day EA fix the problem immediately with the 1.03 patch. Honestly I don`t know Why need to talking about the problems and asking the gamers when EA already knew and  saw the problem. I spoke with the person who checking the servers status every day and He said Yes He knows the Autolog not working since January.

Message 13 of 325 (4,331 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello , i m having problems with the autolog , i cannot see my friends time in order to get the King of the day trophy.

Platform PS3.

Message 14 of 325 (4,282 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The problem is general on yours servers. My ports are open.

Message 15 of 325 (4,229 Views)

★★ Novice

Any chance on fixing the autolog for the NFS the run ?

I cannot achive King of the day trophy , i cannot see any of my friends time in The run section :/

Message 16 of 325 (4,202 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Geonebun @lancasther1 @KzSCORPIO @Vakula83 @thpereira

This issue is now being investigated. I will update the thread as soon as I have more information.

Message 17 of 325 (4,183 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you so much, EA_Tom!

Message 18 of 325 (4,169 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi again , any new news about fixing this problem ?

I keep trying everyday but no improvements unfortunatelly.

Message 19 of 325 (4,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Geonebun

No update yet, which is not a line I like to drop in with. However, as stated previously, I will jump into this thread immediately when the investigating team gets back to me.

Message 20 of 325 (4,088 Views)