Re: Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

by thpereira

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Autolog issues. I can't see times of friends on Speedwall. Help!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I play this game on  Playstation 3.

Friend's times in Autolog are not visible, do not show, adding new friends doesn't work either. Pressing select brings up autolog but still times of friends are not loaded. Attempting to access the leaderboard option fails to load times.

Because of it, get trophy "King for a Day" is not possible anymore.

Please, help! I'm trying get platinum!

Message 1 of 325 (28,563 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated the issue. Unfortunately due to a security issue specific to Need for Speed The Run’s Autolog system we will be unable to restore its functionality to the game. However, online gameplay is completely unaffected and remains fully available for you to race against other players.

View in thread

Message 174 of 325 (24,433 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I have the exact same problem on the xbox 360, have done other online achievements, but King for a Day is not possible, because the times of my friends don't appear in any speedwall.

Message 2 of 325 (28,330 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, i was able to see my friend list on the speedwall the first time i played the game on 2016-Jan-15th, then something went wrong and now i'm unable to see my friends on the speedwall which is empty, even the section "news" in the autolog menu is empty; this is frustrating since the platinum is unobtainable due to the "King for a Day" trophy! I've (of course) downloaded the 1.03 patch for PS3 which was supposed to fix this problem but it's not fixed, is it possibile to try something or to make this trophy achievable?

Thanks

Message 3 of 325 (28,300 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is frustrating! I am having the same problem, not able to see friends on autolog or the run leaderboards.

Message 4 of 325 (28,283 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

This issue about speedwall and autolog will be fixed?

because i'm waiting for this service back to get the platium trophy on PS3.

Message 5 of 325 (28,272 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Najat @Straatford87 Hi, probably the autolog issue described here is happening again since January 15, 2016:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-The-Run/Issues-with-Autolog/m-p/2609338/highlight/true#M1097

Is it possible to do something to be able to see friends on the speedwall again and get the king for a day trophy?

Thanks

Message 6 of 325 (28,214 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same problem. Is it possible to someone check the autolog in NFS Run ? Any available live chat help?

Message 7 of 325 (28,182 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem. EA do something.

Message 8 of 325 (28,124 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Vakula83 @lancasther1 @KzSCORPIO @Supermarco1012 @thpereira

Is it that the friends list won't show, or that you aren't able to connect to autolog at all?

In both cases, please make sure that you allow your connection to the Need for Speed servers:

A dedicated guide on how to open ports can be found via Portforward:

Make sure you and your friends both perform these steps. If that doesn't work for you, please reply back to me and I will get this looked into.

Message 9 of 325 (28,081 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Since 15th of January didn`t even show any friends from my list , autolog connected but no friends no recommendation no news...

and Nfs MW , Rivals , Hot pursuit Autolog fine . These ports not fix my problem... Why sale the game on the Psn January sale If it is not working the Autolog?

I spoke with Roderick from North America EA customer experience website and He said `We see the problem but we can`t fix it and we can`t reach the developer team about the problem`.

Is this the way how EA try to resolve the problems?  write down some ports?

I bought the game + all DLC , so I`m a customer and I paid my money for the service ( NFS AUTOLOG) and nobody can fix it when the game is still popular and always on the PSN sale offer?

Roderick said because the game not brand new maybe this is the reason why nobody want to fix the Autolog on NFS RUN ... yes 2011 ( Killzone 2 servers since 2006 to 2016 still working absolutely fine) . 

Is it possible to somebody write down the proper reason why not working the Autolog on the NFS RUN? I checked the EA online shut down topic and I can` find the NFS RUN.

Please do not fix this problem like the Crysis 2 story... after 1 year still not fix Crysis2 server problems as well.

Message 10 of 325 (28,070 Views)