3rd derelict part for Chevrolet C10 pickup missing

by riot8299

Original Post

3rd derelict part for Chevrolet C10 pickup missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug 3rd derelict (accessories) is missing from Chevrolet C10 derelict. I have picked up the derelict for one, but then it has not been added to the garage - it still shows as a derelict to be found, but when I go back to the spot, the derelict is not there.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? phollos29
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the place, where the 3rd derelict (accessories) is to be shown - and it's not there (at least for me). For the first time, it was there, I've picked up, but the derelict have not been added and I can't re-obtain the derelict part.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't see the derelict part, where it should be.
What do you expect to see? The 3rd derelict part for the Chevrolet C10 pickup (accessories).
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug 3rd derelict (accessories) is missing from Chevrolet C10 derelict. I have picked up the derelict for one, but then it has not been added to the garage - it still shows as a derelict to be found, but when I go back to the spot, the derelict is not there.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? phollos29
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the place, where the 3rd derelict (accessories) is to be shown - and it's not there (at least for me). For the first time, it was there, I've picked up, but the derelict have not been added and I can't re-obtain the derelict part.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't see the derelict part, where it should be.
What do you expect to see? The 3rd derelict part for the Chevrolet C10 pickup (accessories).
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

23476952_10156899696049126_1071065373_n.jpg23416263_10156899696069126_1682796637_n.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (1,846 Views)

Re: 3rd derelict part for Chevrolet C10 pickup missing

★★★ Novice

Similar issue but with the Volkswagen Beetle. I am where the part should be but its not there. So I can't complete the car. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,804 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Nearly same problem, but with the Fairlady, in the derelect section it says that I got all parts to built the Nissan Fairlady but it’s gone from my garage, it’s Missing. And it isn’t in the warehouse
Message 3 of 5 (1,684 Views)

★ Guide

Did you all tried some things ?

1. if the part isn't where it should be (some are very difficult) did you checked a video on youtube to go where this part is ?

some parts needed you to drive like 1km away than driving offroad doing some jumps etc.

2. for the one who had all parts but not in garage/warehouse at the end did you checked if the car is available an a cardealer ? might be not the best way but if you could have them by paying 30k you would be fine.

Message 4 of 5 (1,669 Views)

★★ Novice

Same as to me but the tires and wheels cant be found in ps4

Message 5 of 5 (721 Views)