nhl 21 api for stats?

by The_REAL_RMC

Original Post

Re: nhl 21 api for stats?

★★ Novice

Hey,
I was reading threw the threads, and I also was wondering if anyone has found out how to get the raw date out of private matches only for a league that I'm in?

Thanks

Message 41 of 50 (3,098 Views)

★★ Novice
@Ivkildub4x You said you want the date? It's the value of the timestamp key, but it's in epoch time. So you just have to take that number and convert it. There's numerous information that can be found with a Google search to do this.
Message 42 of 50 (2,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can someone help us with FIFA23 and API?
Is there an option to kick off results so that live data can be sent via API so that the results can be updated on our site?
We are ready to pay for help or a solution!
Thanks in advance

Message 43 of 50 (1,861 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What’s your current solution for FIFA stats? Are you hitting the EA API at all?

Message 44 of 50 (1,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No, we are currently entering results manually.
We have our esports league Fifa, NBA and soon the NHL and we are looking for a solution to extract data with game play and live statistics via API directly from the console (PS5)?
I saw that you are quite knowledgeable about it, really if you can help, we are ready to pay for help or a potential solution.
If you think you can help us, please send us an email or whatsup/telegram in PM so that we can connect.
Message 45 of 50 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if there's a way to pull data for previous years? Looking to add historical data for my team. I can see from the games themselves that the servers are still online for everything NHL 19 on, but I can't seem to get the API to find teams from anything but NHL 23 now.

Message 46 of 50 (1,002 Views)

★★ Novice

EA API appears to be having some issues right now. My calls went down which in turn pissed off a few people lol

Message 47 of 50 (276 Views)

★★ Novice

George is so busy he won't have the time. I tried also. Although, he may help you I don't know, as he could have. This was how long ago lol

Message 48 of 50 (271 Views)

★★ Novice
@Georgeandpfunk I'd check your API calls. Server for API appears to be down at the moment or I missed something and they are down permanently?
Message 49 of 50 (270 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey brother. Lunatic and I were able to resolve our issue with a guy from EA I met through linked in believe it or not. 

now I’m working with another guy and we’re building discord bots, but struggling with the script. Are you able to chat with us about a couple things? Are you on discord? If so would you pm me so we can chat? Greatscottie is also my discord. 

Message 50 of 50 (214 Views)