Accepted Solution

Will nhl 20 be on the switch

★★★ Novice

Will NHL 20 be on the Nintendo switch?

Message 1 of 6 (32,898 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will nhl 20 be on the switch

★★★ Novice
I really enjoy the sports games ea comes out with and my favorite is the nhl games because I am a huge hockey fan and I think it would be cool if we can get nhl 20 and future nhl games on the Nintendo switch

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (32,867 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I really enjoy the sports games ea comes out with and my favorite is the nhl games because I am a huge hockey fan and I think it would be cool if we can get nhl 20 and future nhl games on the Nintendo switch
Message 2 of 6 (32,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes this needs to happen!

Message 3 of 6 (32,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes they need to bring the nhl series and a proper one like other consoles to the Nintendo switch what is the friggen hold up. They say all the time that they will support it if has a install base. Well ea how much bigger you want. Everyone wants the nhl series on switch and the console is best selling month after month huge sales world wide yet u only support with soccer and a couple other indie games. Let’s get on board already please. The people are asking for it if you would read any of these comments. 

Message 4 of 6 (27,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apparently NHL 20 is not listed for the switch which is really unfortunate. I was hoping with its strong install base this would not be the case this year...

Message 5 of 6 (26,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BoneDragon22 FIFA20 really sucks on Switch, it's like they took FIFA17 and updated the rosters and art - the game just is missing core feature from the 20 version on other platforms. It's like, disappointing to play after having played the console or PC versions. What's worse, no game or disappointing game?

Perhaps it's nontrivial to port a game to switch because the resources are substantially lower than other platforms - but you'd think EA would be able to put a unit on it.

I'm def a +1 on getting an NHL game on Switch, but don't half * it.
Message 6 of 6 (19,126 Views)