Re: Why does EA take a 5% commission when we sell players in HUT????

by JINDER00NEY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does EA take a 5% commission when we sell players in HUT????

★★★★★ Apprentice
EA this is pretty sad!
Message 1 of 14 (78,062 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

In order to control the rapid rate at which some huge Ultimate Team traders/coin sellers seem to accumulate coins, EA has implemented a tax structure in Ultimate Team.

Some players suspect that it's just another way to stimulate more pack sales. 5% isn't a lot,You probably won't really even notice the taxes, unless you are a coin seller yourself.But it is important to be aware of Ultimate Team taxes for when you are involved in more significant trading numbers.

EA takes 5% for any player-to-player trade. This includes cards of any kind, just anything you're selling or buying on the trade market. The taxes are deducted from the final sale price that is given to the seller. Theoretically, the seller gets taxed.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (83,075 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

In order to control the rapid rate at which some huge Ultimate Team traders/coin sellers seem to accumulate coins, EA has implemented a tax structure in Ultimate Team.

Some players suspect that it's just another way to stimulate more pack sales. 5% isn't a lot,You probably won't really even notice the taxes, unless you are a coin seller yourself.But it is important to be aware of Ultimate Team taxes for when you are involved in more significant trading numbers.

EA takes 5% for any player-to-player trade. This includes cards of any kind, just anything you're selling or buying on the trade market. The taxes are deducted from the final sale price that is given to the seller. Theoretically, the seller gets taxed.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem.I'm helping you because I'm also victim of EA for releasing their half baked products to us,gamers.

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 2 of 14 (83,076 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Although, I accept as a solution it's still adds up to a lot especially since it's so hard to earn pucks. I've bought and sold a lot if players but it's like a job it takes time and effort and if there's an easy way I sure haven't figured it out. Losing hundreds of pucks from selling cards is really not making sense.
Message 3 of 14 (77,950 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
Correction: Losing thousands of pucks*
Message 4 of 14 (77,949 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Hey Man,

Due to the fact that FIFA is unplayable right now,I'm doing trading more than I'm playing,so my joy comes from see my coins increase daily ,so take it as a fact of life from EA charging you that 5% commission.

As long as your Pucks grow daily,don't fuss over that 5% commission.

Message 5 of 14 (77,933 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
FOR ALL THOSE WONDERING IF THE EA COMMISSION OF 5% is real, IT IS!!!!! I seen so many threads after mine so and I get if it were real $$$ but it's not that's why this a joke!
Message 6 of 14 (77,850 Views)

★★★ Novice
The problem is when you are completing teams and are getting up to the expensive players, say you buy weber from Nashwille for 300k, (just did for another amount) now you have to sell him for 315k just to brake even! And the prices are pretty tight at the top,
Message 7 of 14 (77,817 Views)

★★ Novice
When I spend up to and over 2000.00 , 5 % is a lot. That's a 100.00 taken for me right there. I already bought the game. Like I said I don't mind buying packs but being taxed on what I sell cause it's multiple doubles or cards I don't need then I think that's wrong.
Message 8 of 14 (72,999 Views)

★★ Novice
So for some coin sellers we all get punished? That's a bit ridiculous.
Message 9 of 14 (72,954 Views)

★★ Novice
If you actually believe this is to stop coin sellers and puck farmers you are all ignorant or extremely gullible. This is a multi million dollar company and us buying hut packs makes them a lot of money. This tax is absolutely aimed at making it more difficult to succeed in hut so we purchase packs. Taxing us because of a few puck/coin sellers is way too flimsy EA! Anyone with any sense can see whats really going on!
Message 10 of 14 (70,395 Views)