Re: Why are your servers so terrible right now?

by kable360

Original Post

Why are your servers so terrible right now?

★★★ Newbie

EA fix your NHL servers.. You can't even play an otp game without everyone lagging out it is ridiculous

Message 1 of 6 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@chriso332

Players having difficulties connecting to online play or to other players in NHL 15 likely need to open, or forward, their online ports. Find the ports for your console below, and then you can open your ports.

Xbox 360 

• UDP / TCP: 3074

PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One

• UDP: 3659; 6000; 10000-10150
  • TCP: 80; 443; 10000-10150; 42127

http://help.ea.com/en/article/what-online-ports-should-i-open-for-nhl-15/

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (370 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been able to play HUT games for weeks, but suddenly I can’t even start a game. The problem has occurred especially during lunch time (Swedish time). During evenings all has worked fine. Do you mean my router closes port 3074 during lunch? My guess would be that some EA server is not feeling to good. I get to the "HUT presented by Honda screen" and the game is just about to start, when I suddenly get disconnected. The same scenario every time. I get a game loss and if I play a single play tournament I loose contracts and training cards. 

Message 3 of 6 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Opening those ports DOES NOT fix the current server issue.  Me and several of my friends for the last 3 weeks we are getting kicked out of games, other team members are being kicked from games.  Games with no lag, they just randomly kick people from games in EASHL(360/PS3) and , OTP (Xboxone)

Please add your gamertag/issues to this Thread....
answers.ea.com/t5/NHL-15/If-Your-Having-Xbox360-server-issues-post-here/td-p/4579817

Message 4 of 6 (321 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We have the same problem on the PS4 (OTP)! And yes, our ports are open!

Message 5 of 6 (313 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having issue with HUT once again. I get to the "HUT presented by Honda screen" and the game is just about to start, when I suddenly get disconnected. The same scenario every time. Online versus play works fine, but HUT games are not possible to start. "You have lost connection to the EA server…"

Message 6 of 6 (273 Views)