Re: Whole team Cannot enter EASHL screen at all and get a long error code

by EA_Barry

Original Post

★★★ Novice

My team is also having this issue. Started September 25, 2016.

Message 91 of 122 (3,145 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That's odd. They patched this Friday, the 23rd. That's at least when we were notified and it started working again. I refuse to use Stock Team Jerseys ever again because of this so maybe the problem is back?
Message 92 of 122 (3,142 Views)

★★★ Novice

We even created a new club as a test, and the issue still persisted in the fresh club. So, I wouldn't chalk it up to stock uniforms (at least not in our case). Maybe when they fixed one issue it introduced a new one?

Message 93 of 122 (3,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Mukulakivet @MuskyPenguin

What are the circumstances? Musky how did you create a new club? For us before the patch we weren't even allowed to get into eashl. Did you change something before it bugged out?
Message 94 of 122 (3,131 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think I might have slightly different symptoms then the rest of you guys (and what they patched). It wasn't really clear to me what you guys were experiencing. So if it's different, let me know. 3 of the 5 members of the team were in the dressing room Sunday night. One member attempted to join the dressing room and was met with a very long loading screen, and eventually received a "Failed to Retrieve Data" along with an error code. Thinking that something was wrong with the dressing room (in previous years, sometimes the dressing room would get screwy if people were in it for a long period of time), we all backed out to the main club screen. When we all tried to get back into the dressing room, The first person gets in fine, but everyone else experiences the same thing, a long loading screen. After a 2-3 minute wait, we could get in, but none of our gamertags were visible. After another minute of waiting, our gamertags showed up, and we could select our position. It would take another minute for our position to register as being selected. We attempted to search for a game, but it didn't find anything, and eventually timed out.

We chalked this up to a server issue, and wondered if playing a drop in game would fix it. The drop in game worked perfectly fine. After the game, attempted to return to the dressing room but encountered the same issue as before. Looked on twitter and the forums to see if anyone else was having this issue. Didn't find anything so we continued to play drop ins, assuming that it would eventually be fixed.

Last night we got on, assuming that all would be right, but ran into the same issues seen the previous night. All members completed a hard reset of their XB1. That did not fix the issue. Myself and another member left the club, and created a new club. We ran into the same issue with the new club.

To my knowledge, our GM didn't change anything while we were in the dressing room.

Message 95 of 122 (3,124 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@MuskyPenguin

Thanks for the info.

This is not the same bug we were all having. We HAVE had similar issues the last few days, but like you said, we assumed the locker room was broken so we backed out and went back in and it eventually worked. It has been taking a lot longer to get in and out of the locker rooms and to find matches lately.

I would suggest you write up another bug report.

Message 96 of 122 (3,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I second that, write another bug report. We've been experiencing some extended delays searching for games but haven't been locked out since the patch. Usually the lockerroom refresh works (everyone go back to main menu then back into lockerroom). Always been a problem in past years but definitely sounds like you guys are experiencing a different problem then what we had for about a week. The fact that you were able to create a new club and still experience the same problem tells me it could be something with the host or along those lines. Disappointed because the gameplay is good this year and the customization in club is outstanding, but wayyyy too many issues and glitches to start.
Message 97 of 122 (3,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have the exact same problem

Message 98 of 122 (3,084 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@autumnangus@TigerToa@prohockeygoalie1@bonishjwhs@MuskyPenguin

We believe we have resolved this issue internally and are working on making the fixes available to players ASAP.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 99 of 122 (18,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm still getting this stupid error code when playing EASHL. Unbelievably annoying. My club team name is Club Baby Seals.
So whatever fix you say you've done isn't working.
Message 100 of 122 (3,016 Views)