by ldwootbfmgmo

Original Post

Re: Skating in mud / turning is sluggish

★★★ Apprentice
@Toronto77777 Storage
Message 61 of 183 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Toronto77777 Also suggest doing the clear MAC address in the advanced settings of the network settings
Message 62 of 183 (2,006 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yea but won’t that delete my game or player saves 

Message 63 of 183 (1,999 Views)

Community Manager

@Toronto77777 

You won't lose any online saves. So, your HUT and EASHL progress will be saved. If you delete the save file for your gamertag, it's possible you could lose offline saves for Franchise Mode, settings, and other offline saves.

Aljo.png
Message 64 of 183 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Toronto77777 Everything gets synced from the cloud afterwards. Another solution. I did it again and it felt better again. I seem to have to do these often... I also held the power button then unplugged the Xbox for 5 minutes.
Message 65 of 183 (1,863 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ldwootbfmgmo Why would deleting data storage make online better I don’t get it ... it has nothing to do with online gaming And how our players feels
Message 66 of 183 (1,851 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Toronto77777 Things get corrupted. Faulty update or something. It’s helped my friend and myself so I know it helps lol.
Message 67 of 183 (1,819 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Toronto77777 Each time I delete the Xbox one saved game data it speeds up the Xbox again to where it should be. The difference feels so much better. I just gotta do it more frequently. Whatever data I keep getting from NHL 20 is doing this to my Xbox. EA needs to fix this.
Message 68 of 183 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo In case you don’t get the notification unless I tag you... whatever data I get from NHL 20 every once in awhile. Maybe from EASHL, it affects my whole Xbox. Once I clear the Xbox game save data it speeds right up. Sorting through menus and each option feels so much smoother and more responsive. Please have the company fix this, whoever is in charge of that area of expertise.
Message 69 of 183 (1,724 Views)

Community Manager

@ldwootbfmgmo 

Thanks for the feedback. While this can help, it's not something everyone is experiencing. For example, I have never deleted that saved data and my game rarely ever lags. That's good it works for you, but we're not aware of any issues where saved data is causing lag.

Aljo.png
Message 70 of 183 (1,710 Views)