Skating in mud / turning is sluggish

by ldwootbfmgmo

Original Post

Re: Skating in mud / turning is sluggish

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Oh my... well I tried more things, uninstalled most of the games on my external hard drive didn’t do anything but then I proceeded to think , I’ve been hoarding screenshots and clips on the Xbox. So I go and delete all of them, and now I’ve noticed a huge difference.

CLEAR out your MEMORY. This is the solution.

Cluttered memory = Slow performance
Message 91 of 183 (2,149 Views)

Community Manager

@ldwootbfmgmo 

That's good to know. My external drive is about half full. I'll have to keep this in mind should the same thing happen to me as well as others. Thanks for the details!

Aljo.png
Message 92 of 183 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo No problem
Message 93 of 183 (2,144 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo It seems these things worked but then went back to crap. Buuut... I did the hard reset again and left it off a bit longer while resetting the modem. I’ve reset the modem multiple times and it hasn’t fixed anything so I know it’s the xbox reset that is actually making it feel a lot better. This is final. Sometimes it feels that it doesn’t but then it does feel better. 100%
Message 94 of 183 (2,104 Views)

Community Manager

@ldwootbfmgmo 

What model Xbox are you using? Also, do you happen to have another one you can try?

Aljo.png
Message 95 of 183 (2,057 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I don’t. But I’m telling ya the EA servers are awful. I can play with 130 ms ping in online versus and i won’t feel any delay just little stutters which I’m completely fine with. The delay in dedicated servers make the game unplayable
Message 96 of 183 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Every other game is fine every other mode except for eashl and hut which are using dedicated servers make me delayed and my ai just trash. This is what it comes down to. There’s a plethora of people who also say the same. They have great connections but they have the delay.
Message 97 of 183 (1,933 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Those “solutions” do help to a point but doesn’t get rid of it. Maybe it was a coincidence that it felt better but overall it’s still there. It annoys me. I might not even buy the next nhl. It’s unenjoyable
Message 98 of 183 (1,933 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I was further away from him as he was in Scotland . So distance to servers is not the cause
Message 99 of 183 (1,926 Views)

Community Manager

@ldwootbfmgmo 

Can you run a UO Trace for me and provide screenshots of the results? Instructions are here.

Aljo.png
Message 100 of 183 (1,871 Views)