Please bring NHL to PC

by xTangi

Original Post

Please bring NHL to PC

★★★ Novice

During COVID-19 we have seen a massive surge of PC sales, including myself, the only thing I miss about console is UFC and NHL. I do understand the smaller fanbase of NHL, but I do believe there is more than enough interest in an NHL game coming to PC. I hope this is being heavily considered at EA. 

Message 1 of 5 (2,036 Views)

Re: Please bring NHL to PC

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hope so, too. If Madden can return to  PC one year after introducing Frostbite, then so can NHL.

Message 2 of 5 (1,837 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly there is a big enough NHL community to bring this game to PC. NHL should have been brought to PC in 2020 and its such a kick in the gut that so many people have been openly complaining and EA still does nothing about it every year.

Message 3 of 5 (1,564 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree, I've been dying to play NHL again because I don't have console for so long and I can't play NHL for 13 years now, every now and then I install my NHL 09 on PC but it is too old and I can't really play it longer than 10 days because it is so much repetitive.

Please EA bring NHL to PC again, you will have new fans and old ones like me buying it and playing it

Message 4 of 5 (1,245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Trust me, in the state the current NHL games are you don't want them...

Message 5 of 5 (993 Views)