Permanently banned account

by SheGod315

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Permanently banned account

★★ Novice

I gave a friend of mines little brother my old ps4. He only plays Apex legends, my EA account was linked to his Apex. This was about a year ago I gave him this ps4. So I’ve gotten random bans for small spawns of time randomly and no one could ever tell me why or help me as to figure out why. I said whatever a couple times. Now the most recent ban is permanent on my EA account and I finally figured out it was my friends little brother and his friends using vulgar language. I’ve just recently bought the new battlefield game can’t play. I’m all out of options at this point. I’ll probably never buy another EA game if I can’t fix this issue. 

Message 1 of 16 (7,640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Permanently banned account

Community Manager

Hello, @SheGod315 

For help with banned accounts, please see the following article. Thank you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (7,586 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @SheGod315 

For help with banned accounts, please see the following article. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 16 (7,587 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve followed these steps multiple times, nobody can help me. 

Message 3 of 16 (7,576 Views)

Community Manager

@SheGod315 

If you've submitted a dispute with Terms of Service, you'll need to wait for their investigation to complete. Who uses your console is your responsibility. Normally, bans aren't overturned when someone else plays on your account and breaks the rules.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 16 (7,572 Views)

★★ Novice

Investigation is complete. And you’re right they’re not gonna lift the ban. But my point is regardless of that fact I want my money back for the EA game I literally just spent over 100 dollars on. Especially since I’m not even the one who got my account banned. I personally can guarantee EA is gonna feel the loss after the 50,000 bans they just put out when probably about 40,000 didn’t do anything. This is honestly disrespectful in my eyes. And I’ve been robbed how I see it. 

Message 5 of 16 (7,568 Views)

Community Manager

@SheGod315 

You can contact the retailer you purchased the game from to see if a refund is possible. However, violating the Terms of Service normally is not a reason they will grant a refund.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 16 (7,561 Views)

★★ Novice

Completely understand what you’re saying. But basically you’re telling me there’s nothing I can do and I’ve been robbed “legally”. Thanks for the “help”, appreciate it.

Message 7 of 16 (7,546 Views)

Community Manager

@SheGod315 

When you first play the game, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service. If you violate these terms, your account is liable to be banned.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 16 (7,542 Views)

★★ Novice

Except I technically didn’t violate the agreement. I might as well have been hacked, I didn’t give permission for anyone to use my account. But it’s all good. Have a nice life. 

Message 9 of 16 (7,531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA is a damn joke I will never buy anything for any of their games again. I can't even get a answer on how long my ban is. I've spent well over 500$ in 3+ years. I get reported once and I get a ban. You would think as a first time offense they'd be like it's either a permanent ban or X amount of day

Message 10 of 16 (6,977 Views)