Re: Online play

by jonf39

Original Post

Online play

★★★ Newbie
When I try to play online in the ultimate hockey team mode, it says that my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature. What can I do to be able to play?
Message 1 of 13 (3,976 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Are you playing on Xbox360? If so, please try the steps outlined in this thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/NHL-13/GM-Connected-quot-Your-Gamer-Profile-does-not-have-the-correct/m-p/3...

Hope it helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 13 (3,940 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I changed it but it keeps coming back to custom. What can I do to keep it at adult? Yes, I have a Xbox 360
Message 3 of 13 (3,930 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

It may be to do with the date of birth on your Xbox account, in which case there's not much we do other than direct you to Xbox support.

Please see this Help Centre article:

https://help.ea.com/article/xbox-underage-account-error-faq

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 13 (3,928 Views)

NHL 14 Player Hub

★★★ Newbie

How come I can not view the messages in my Player hub for NHL 14. When i access my player hub all it says is "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature." I have tried to change the settings on my xbox and it will still not work

Message 5 of 13 (4,095 Views)

Can't play nhl 14 online

★★★ Newbie

hey guys,

so I recently bought NHL 14 brand new for my xbox 360 and it is not allowing me to play online and giving me a message saying your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature. I've searched for ways to fix it and nothing, I know there used to be a online pass you would put in but nothing came in my game, is there something im missing?

Message 6 of 13 (6,448 Views)

Re: Can't play nhl 14 online

★★★ Apprentice

The only requirements to play online is to have and be connected to an EA origin account (which you must have because you made this post), and an Xbox Live Gold membership currently active. If you have both those things, the only other thing that I can think of that would stop you from having permission is if you were banned for cheating or something like that.

Message 7 of 13 (6,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I currently made a new xbox live account (currently using the free trial) and the xbox I have is a older one I got from a friend. not sure if any of those could be a reason.

Message 8 of 13 (6,416 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

As far as I'm aware you should be fine using the trial (as long as it hasn't expired). Way back (5 years ago) when I first got a gold membership I also used a trial and when that trial expired I wasn't given any kind of prompt to buy the gold membership or a notification saying it had ended, it was just gone. So possibly double check to make sure it's still active. Also, you can't use a free trial if you've ever had a gold membership before, it's only for new online accounts, I've experienced that when I thought I could get away not renewing my membership for an extra month by using the free trial included with Halo: Reach, and was sad to find out I couldn't. I hope that some of this helped, if not let me know and I'll see if I can find anything more.

Message 9 of 13 (6,411 Views)

Cannot access HUT online season on NHL14

★★★ Newbie

My system is the Xbox 360 and when I try to access the HUT online season, I am given the message "Your Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature."  This popup occurs immediately after the roster popup is cleared when I first select to play either a regular game or a tournament game but only in the HUT online seasons.

And yes I am signed into my Xbox profile and I have also tried adjusting all my profile setting in my console options without success.

Thanks!!!

Message 10 of 13 (3,833 Views)