Not receiving coins for holding or being promoted in a season

by Escaviousx13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving coins for holding or being promoted in a season

★★★ Newbie

When I play ultimate team it doesn't give me coins for holding bonus or promotion bonus. It gives me division title bonus but not the other two. This happens on online and single player  seasons. I just started division 5 online and division 1 in single player seasons so you can imagine how many coins I don't have. Would I be entitled to compensation or what?

Message 1 of 9 (1,640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving coins for holding or being promoted in a season

Champion (Retired)

Call or wite here (they halp me , give compenastion in packs and coins 3-4 times) - https://help.ea.com/en/nhl/nhl-2016/?category=missing-content

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (2,125 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Did you exit and re-enter HUT, that usually fixes the issue.

Message 2 of 9 (1,616 Views)

Champion (Retired)

In NHL 15 , i not got receiving coins for divisions from November 2014 to the end . And EA can't fix it ( They only 3 time give me compensations. But I lost in NHL 15 about 250 000 coins (((

Message 3 of 9 (1,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No I still haven't received any of the coins from before but now I receive coins from all that stuff. So I guess it's fixed?

Message 4 of 9 (1,591 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Call or wite here (they halp me , give compenastion in packs and coins 3-4 times) - https://help.ea.com/en/nhl/nhl-2016/?category=missing-content

Message 5 of 9 (2,126 Views)

NHL 16 HUT not receiving holding bonus or promotion bonus

★ Novice

In NHL 16 HUT single player seasons I am not receiving holding bonuses or promotion bonuses. Completed about 14 seasons and would only get div title bonuses. Contacted Ea help chat, issue "not verified". 

Message 6 of 9 (1,559 Views)

Re: NHL 16 HUT not receiving holding bonus or promotion bonus

Community Manager

@DanBanTran

Can you try the suggestion from @mikeyflex please.

barry.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,547 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Barry thank you, that was the first thing i tried when i stumbled across the issue. I had searched thoroughly through this Answers HQ before contacting the EA Help Chat. The issue has not gone away for me. I played more seasons, even tried the "fix" again, and encountered the same problem. Very frustrating as I am out of probably around 50k-60k coins. Really hurting the HUT game experience for me which I had grown to like.

Message 8 of 9 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I know you posted this about two yrs ago but I'm having the same issue on nhl 18. Did anything ever get resolved from this and if so how/ what was resolved? Did you receive any compensation?
Message 9 of 9 (1,206 Views)