No Squad Battle rewards

by Ruwent66

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No Squad Battle rewards

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was waiting yesterday (06.05.2021) for the rewards of the squad battles. 6 minutes before end of the season I was Pro 2. For the remaining 6 minutes I decided to do a HUT challenge. After finishing the challenge, the season time was elapsed, new season has started and I got no reward.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happened. no message that I had ended the season. no information about a reward. I logged in this morning again, still no reward.
What do you expect to see? Like in Fifa 21 when sqad battles are finished a message is shown and you see the money of the reward added to your current money and you get a hint on the shop that the packages are available
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Squad battles
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) araound 23:00 pm GMT
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? RUWENT66
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. n/a
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? German

no screenshot available

Message 1 of 7 (751 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No Squad Battle rewards

Community Manager

Hi there, @Ruwent66 

Squad Battles rewards are released on Thursdays at 2 PM PST. You should be getting them later today. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (734 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Ruwent66 

Squad Battles rewards are released on Thursdays at 2 PM PST. You should be getting them later today. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (735 Views)

★★★ Novice

I logged on Nhl 21 to get my squad battle rewards but I didn’t get the rewards and I new season started so I thought I would get  the rewards after playing one game of he new squad battle season and after that I got nothing and my rank was elite 1 I worked so hard to get  there so I want my packs 

Message 3 of 7 (519 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @765455678876 

Squad Battles rewards release on Thursdays at 2 PM PST. You should be able to claim them in about 4 and a half hours.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (512 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo When do I get the squad battle packs ast time

Message 5 of 7 (504 Views)

Community Manager

@765455678876 

That would be 6 PM Atlantic Standard Time.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 7 (493 Views)

★★★ Novice

Today I tried to get 2 prime time packs and I had a enough coins and it still wouldn’t let me open the packs and I lost all my coins can I pls have some coins so I can get some or I will report u 

Message 7 of 7 (479 Views)