Nhl 21 every HUT online game I lose other player, my ping and pckt loss are fine

by Baddchad1314

Original Post

Re: Nhl 21 every HUT online game I lose other player, my ping and pckt loss are

★ Apprentice

I'll do this later today..

Message 21 of 58 (628 Views)

★ Apprentice

So had the camera all ready to go...and was able to a a play..first time in week.  I can't try again until tonight but will be ready to take a screenshot

Let's hope it's a Thanksgiving miracle

Message 22 of 58 (620 Views)

Community Manager

@JnuMac 

Sounds good. I'm going to be out until Monday starting shortly here. So, I'm not ignoring you. Just won't be able to respond until then. Hopefully, there's a Thanksgiving miracle in your future. Good luck and have a great holiday Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 58 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this exact problem I am playing on Xbox one and I am on a wired connection I have reset everything to make sure and was a no go still having the problem, at first I thought there was an exploit that people were taking advantage of but after the 8-10 game of this happening in a row i thought I better look at forums

Message 24 of 58 (607 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @sundoge21 

Have you performed any troubleshooting so far? I'd like to try to avoid those steps if so. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 58 (570 Views)

★ Apprentice

So over the course of the weekend I tried about 8 times and only played a real person twice.  The last 5 times for sure I played vs STL and the team initials were "MEI"

I have screenshots of the MEI name, but literally they are all the same.  Haven't seen Tampa Bay in awhile.

The only new development, is the last two times I purposefully quit the game, the connection is NOT dropping.  However, the person on other end isn't skating.  Occasionally they will make an errant pass in a direction that no one would make if they were actually controlling the game.

Problem not solved, for sure, bummer

Message 26 of 58 (559 Views)

Community Manager

@JnuMac 

Thanks for the additional details. Next time it happens, can you send me a private message with their gamertag?

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 58 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

here is one under the MEI name

Edit: Removed image showing player details. This needs to be sent via private message.

Message 28 of 58 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I sent a few pics I took of when this happened to me and it continued all thru the weekend and Monday as well.  So please let's get a statue update as to what it is that may be happening or what you think is going on here.  

Message 29 of 58 (544 Views)

★ Apprentice

trying to play now but won't connect to EA Servers, not my internet.  Rant he test on Ps4 and everything is good

Message 30 of 58 (528 Views)