Re: Nhl 21 every HUT online game I lose other player, my ping and pckt loss are

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

They started lasting til the 3rd period even a whole game one time but no one playing and still lost connection every single time.  Still happening but now it's back to just after the first faceoff.  Why isn't anything being done to fix this.   I'm getting to the point of burning my game system and bashing ea games every single outlet online and anywhere I can cuz i paid almost a hundred dollars for a game I can't even play at all and that's just not cool in any way shape or form.  

Message 51 of 58 (680 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo this is still a problem, looks like it's back to as soon as the MEI player gets the puck they are quitting now almost immediately, or when their player touches the puck.  I got promoted into a division way more skilled than me so now it's why even bother playing.  Every player I play now can only do one timers to score but have made it impossible to play an actual game of hockey for me.  I'm not that experienced yet and now have lost 4 in a row and scored zero goals because of being falsely promoted due to getting Champions points that I didn't truly earn.  Making this game not even fun at all period.  It's been weeks now and your people have done nothing to try and make this stop.  Why is nothing being done and why do you insist on ruining my online gaming experience.  

Fix it or refund me money or trade this game for something else or something.  

Chad T Engebretson

Message 52 of 58 (611 Views)

Community Manager

@Baddchad1314 

I'm very sorry for the frustration. I know I'd be feeling the same if I were experiencing this. I don't have an update currently. All I can tell you is that we're aware of this. If you want to inquire about a refund, you'll need to contact the retailer the game was purchased from.

Aljo.png
Message 53 of 58 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Baddchad1314 I just got religated because I don’t finish those games, lose points if you quit
Message 54 of 58 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s bull, every 10 th game or so Is a legit game, by that time I’m relegated because I quit them when I realize it’s another crap game. Seems like someone has figured out how to do the basics to get their points and coins without actually playing, hoping you quit. While they play on their other console. If this is not fixed and this is how it goes from now on I won’t be buying nhl 22. I’ve playing this game since 94. What a ioke

Message 55 of 58 (509 Views)

Community Manager

@lencharters10 

What division are you in? I'm wondering if this is occurring in the lower divisions. These players shouldn't really be advancing if they are losing every game.

Aljo.png
Message 56 of 58 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im in Division 9. First 3 games were professional. But now im on about 8 or 9th one right after those and theyve all been TB opponents. Lose connection with player(s) around 3:00 mark of 1st period

Message 57 of 58 (333 Views)

Community Manager

@Syl3nt_j 

Are you getting the win for those games or do they count as losses?

Aljo.png
Message 58 of 58 (311 Views)