Re: NHL23 Hut rush error messages

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

NHL23 Hut rush error messages

★★★ Newbie

Every time I play a hut rush game, I get this error code:

74A7FC65FB4D3505-0000000000009999-3B9E03E46FE1E6B7

I've tried rebooting,  that didn't work. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,290 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @ew8fgvymrrcw 

Apologies for seeing this so late. What system are you playing on?  Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox S. Upon troubleshooting this more, it seems like my son's child restricted xbox account may have something to do with this. His account can't use any online play modes. We do not have this issue with other accounts, and I've tried remove the child restrictions from his account to see if that would fix this. Even with all restrictions removed, his account still can't play any online modes. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,222 Views)

Community Manager

@ew8fgvymrrcw 

Thanks for getting back to me. Do you have your own account as well? If this is related to his being a child account, you should be able to play fine on yours. However, normally the restriction for online play due to being a child account is for any more that has online play available. Not just HUT Rush. 

Something to try is deleting the personal saved data for NHL 23. To do that, follow these steps:

• Press the Guide button and then highlight the NHL 23 tile.
  • Hit the Menu button. It's the small one to the right of the Guide button with 3 horizontal lines on it.
  • Next, go to Manage game and add-ons > Saved data. Delete the file with your gamertag on it. 

There is the risk of losing offline saves and changes to settings you've made. Normally, those download from the cloud, but I can't guarantee this. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I do have an account, and my account does not have these issues.

We just tried deleting my son's cached data on the console (not everywhere), and we saw the same error as above. We did not want to delete his data from everywhere because he has a HUT team, and we don't want to lose it.
Message 5 of 6 (1,204 Views)

Community Manager

@ew8fgvymrrcw 

His HUT won't be deleted, but I understand the hesitancy. You should contact an advisor to have them look at your son's account. If he was actioned for something in the past, it's possible that could cause this. Also, if he's under 13, it's a violation of the Terms of Service to have him playing an online multiple mode so they may not be able to help with this. To get in touch with one, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,191 Views)