NHL19 ONLINE PROBLEM

by PerfectoLM

Original Post

NHL19 ONLINE PROBLEM

★ Novice

Hi,

I played NHL19 Online, unfortunatelly many times the game was stopped during day because of trouble connection to EA Sports account. Also, relatively often was game stopped due to bad connection to other player...

The problem is that the result is the lost of the match and negative effect on rating + online personal statistics. I strongly recooment, especially in case the match is equal or if I am the leader in the match, to eliminate such a negative statistics to my progress which is saved directly in your servers. It is not fair to lose the match by this way.

Secondly, is there any possibility how to erase Online statistics data and start again from beginning? It frustrates me that my statistics are so distorted...

Thank you for anser + solution to this problem.

Lubo

Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

Re: NHL19 ONLINE PROBLEM

★ Novice
It seems that disconnection to EU Sports account is very ofter problem. Please fix it! I do not understand why during game is necessary to check connection to EU sport account? Of course, I am connected to the net, but why is there problem with connection to EA account? This is magical mystery... Please explain and fix your connection problems! Thank you.
Message 2 of 2 (440 Views)