NHL14 Hockey Ultimate Team Incentives

by haidaharold

Original Post

NHL14 Hockey Ultimate Team Incentives

★★★ Newbie

I just received my bonus packs for hut in nhl14 I sent them all to my consumables but when I looked most of my gold items have been sent to my collection? Why I have no idea ive been doing this since 2013 and I never did this.  And I know I didn't hit sent all to collection cause I make sure I don't cause I need them. I am very unsatisfied with this game, and I hope this is one problem that can be fixed. I know this has happened to there people and you guys are losing fans and customers of ea, and I am one of them.  I hope these valuable item can be returned to my consumables.  And I had just bought a 4 game healing card and that was sent to my collection when I clicked on my consumables. Please fix this

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: NHL14 Hockey Ultimate Team Incentives

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi haidaharold,

Your problem is definetly a problem. This is one of those bugs that only happens to some people. I have heard of this bug and I can tell it is really frustrating you. This bug is one of many bugs in NHL 14 and it will be fixed eventually. Unfortunatly it cant be fixed on demand so it's going to take time for them to get to it especially since this bug is a challenging bug. But thats besides the point. If you have played past NHL games you most likely know that in the first couple months there is a lot of bugs. This will be fixed just like all the other bugs. Unfortunatly I cant tell you how long it will be until they fix this but i can tell you it will be fixed. Thankyou for bringing this to the attention of EA im sure they will read this and notice that you are right about losing service and who wants that! Have a great day! Confusedmileyhappy:

- I could really use the XP it really helps me out. Confusedmileyvery-happy: Thanks.

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)