NHL14 EASHL Online Pro - Won't gain exp even if I win (stuck at 70% superstar 1)

by rapiddaver101

Original Post

NHL14 EASHL Online Pro - Won't gain exp even if I win (stuck at 70% superstar 1)

★★★ Newbie

Been playing both drop-in games and EASHL season+playoff games. Even when I win or lose in OT I do not recieve any exp. It has been stuck at 70% for awhile now.

My Games Played progress bar AND Wins progress bar are both full. However, the Grade progress bar is completely empty, with a B+ at both sides of the progress bar. It looks like this: "B+ (------------------------------) B+" and that doesn't make sense to me. To the right of the progress bar it says my current grade is B and the goal is B+ in red font. 

It would make sense that maybe I won't gain exp until my Overall Grade is a B+, but I still don't understand the "B+" at both sides of the progress bar, when I'm not recieving any progress towards it, nor exp towards the next level (Superstar 2). 

I personally think that it is glitched or bugged. However, any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, as I have played numerous games with no change!

Message 1 of 1 (2,144 Views)