Re: NHL training camp

by IDV8ED

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL training camp

★★★ Newbie

Is it possible to switch to right handed shooting in the training camp? If so, how?

Message 1 of 6 (846 Views)

Accepted Solution

I went on a little earlier and didn't see a way to change your handedness (I'm naturally a lefty so I never noticed; you'd assume it would give you the option between Crosby and Ovi...).

I switched over to a new account to see if it lets you create your custom character first, assuming it would dictate your handedness - I was wrong (it's been a while); If you are just going for the trophy/achievement, I'm afraid you'll need to just grin and bear it. You'll be able to choose any skater you want in Practice Mode so I recommend heading over there as soon as you're done

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (779 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @KeanuBrandom 

Are you trying to change the handedness of your Be A Pro player? If so, once chosen, you're not able to change it.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, I’m wondering if it’s possible to change the handedness of the skater you play as in the NHL 21 training camp, when I start up any drill it is a left handed skater? Thank you

Message 3 of 6 (792 Views)

I went on a little earlier and didn't see a way to change your handedness (I'm naturally a lefty so I never noticed; you'd assume it would give you the option between Crosby and Ovi...).

I switched over to a new account to see if it lets you create your custom character first, assuming it would dictate your handedness - I was wrong (it's been a while); If you are just going for the trophy/achievement, I'm afraid you'll need to just grin and bear it. You'll be able to choose any skater you want in Practice Mode so I recommend heading over there as soon as you're done

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 6 (780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the response and finding out, I appreciate it!

Message 5 of 6 (741 Views)

★ Novice
@KeanuBrandom If you Start a Training Camp Drill, then quit. Go to Chel-Customize-Skater-Edit Loadout-FreeSkate. You will be able to Practice the Drill with Your Pro.
Message 6 of 6 (592 Views)