Re: NHL MOBILE?

by gubby19

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
You should make anNHL moblie and make it good graphics because nhl is the best and everybody likes itt
Message 21 of 34 (4,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been a year now can we get a yes or no on wether NHL Mobile will come out?

@EA_Barry

Message 22 of 34 (4,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You know what you guys EA MAKES ME SO MAD BECAUSE THEY HAVE A MADDEN,FIFA,NBA,AND UFC MOBILE BUT NO NHL WHICH THEY HAVDNT LISTEN TO THERE Community which epic games listens to there community so ea is the worst company ever Thank you is it so * hard to listen to your community yes or no 

Message 23 of 34 (3,817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seeing questions as far as as 2015 with this topic but I figured I would ask again to keep this forum up to date: is there any chance we are going to see an NHL Mobile before the next NHL strike!? I play FIFA Mobile, Madden Mobile and NBA Live. I think each one is amazing for what it brings to the user and for each sport. The same sort of creativity that has made each one of these successful should be utilized to create an NHL Mobile game. Please make this a priority for the mobile gaming platform.

Message 24 of 34 (3,017 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Barry, I was wondering if anything has changed regarding an nhl mobile game. Do you know if there are any new developments of a mobile game? Thanks!

Message 25 of 34 (2,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cmon ever other sport u do has a mobile version plz don’t let nhl be alone every where else

Message 26 of 34 (2,603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry it's now been 5 years since the first question was asked is there anything even the slightest most vague detail you can tell me about an nhl mobile?

Message 27 of 34 (2,466 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @I800SNIPERMAN.

We still don't have any news on a mobile version of NHL. If it happens, you'll see an announcement on our official channels. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 28 of 34 (2,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No kidding. What a disgrace. NHL wake up.

Message 29 of 34 (1,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

4 years have passed, it still hasn't happened Frown

Message 30 of 34 (1,141 Views)