Re: NHL 2021 PRO-AM NHL10 Vs NHL 2021 unbeatable?

by ErinsOnlyColor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 2021 PRO-AM NHL10 Vs NHL 2021 unbeatable?

★★ Novice

Hello everyone!

I've been working on this PRO-AM challenge ( NHL 10 Vs NHL 20) for about three weeks and I absolutely can not seem to beat it and I find that I am a decent player as I have, with other random decent teammates have taken down top tier ranking clubs like The Cheefs for example and they're extremely good ( cheers to your club)

This is the challenge where you team up with Patrick Kane, Campbell, Ladd and your goalie is Crawford and face off against Austin Mathews, Marner,Barrie,Andersen.

I was hoping someone could give me a few tips and or tricks on how to make this easier. I've tried every position and breakaways and one timers are almost impossible. 

I would greatly appreciate the help 

Message 1 of 4 (741 Views)

Accepted Solution

Since teamplay and proper sportsmanship don't matter, just make your guy as small and fast as possible and call for garbage long bomb passes. If you find yourself trapped along the boards in the offensive zone just skate to right before the post and diagonally pass it to your ai guy on the side for an easy one-timer -- the strategy is the exact same with every PRO AM team

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (681 Views)

All Replies

Since teamplay and proper sportsmanship don't matter, just make your guy as small and fast as possible and call for garbage long bomb passes. If you find yourself trapped along the boards in the offensive zone just skate to right before the post and diagonally pass it to your ai guy on the side for an easy one-timer -- the strategy is the exact same with every PRO AM team

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (682 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, Ive been trying very hard to beat this for a while and have been playing different positions for the entire game and I just cannot beat it. 

As soon as I slip out of position for a second the other team scores right then and there. If I call for a long pass it is that intercepted.

My AI can not win a single faceoff neither. 

I've changed up my players skills and everything and no luck. 

I'm going to try what you have suggested just for giggles but these other players stick to you like gorilla glue on hair. There are no breakaways and if I'm out of position for even a second they score so I'm not sure if this strategy will work but I'm willing to give it a shot. 

Thank you 

Message 3 of 4 (607 Views)

★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy It did work!
Message 4 of 4 (503 Views)