Re: NHL 20

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

NHL 20

★★★ Newbie

I’m not sure where it came from but in my goalie be a pro I for some reason can’t edit my player or else it freezes the game and crashes, it’s happened consistently 5 times in a row now.

Message 1 of 10 (664 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @colam0.

Do you happen to have a previous save you can go back to?

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 10 (642 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo i tried that still crashes the game
Message 3 of 10 (574 Views)

Community Manager

@colam0 

Unfortunately, it sounds like your save is corrupt. What system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 10 (567 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo xbox, thats a shame was hoping to avoid starting over
Message 5 of 10 (564 Views)

Community Manager

@colam0 

Try highlighting the NHL 20 tile. Then, hit the Menu button on your controller. It's the one with the 3 horizontal lines on it to the right of the Guide button. Next, go to Manage game & add ons. Then, go to Saved Data. After that, delete the file with your gamertag on it. Only delete it from your console, not from everywhere. This way, your save is downloaded from the cloud. Try playing again and see if you have the same problem.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 10 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo the problem still remains there
Message 7 of 10 (538 Views)

Community Manager

@colam0 

You could try deleting the save from everywhere, but most likely that's going to completely delete it. I'm really sorry, but I think you may need to start over.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 10 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo, all good. thank you for the help, also are you allowed to say when the trailers coming out for nhl 21 Wink
Message 9 of 10 (528 Views)

Community Manager

@colam0 

We'll still have to wait for some news on the future of NHL. When we have it, you'll see an announcement on our official channels. Hopefully, soon!

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 10 (526 Views)